Day 6 of Paradise! The Turf War and The Challange!

After Chris, Shantae, Vincent, Sky, Rokan, Rottytops, Janken and Risky Boots finally became boyfriend and girlfriend, they were hugging each other happily, until Shotguns were shot at Rokan and he dodged. Yup, it was Rotty's brothers.

Abner: DID YA MISS US SISTER SMOOCHER!?

Rokan: HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?

Poe: WE'RE LIKE PHANTOMS ROKAN!!! NOW GET READY TO DIE!!!

Rokan was running for his dear life and Poe and Abner were shooting at him while chasing after him. Rottytops went after her brothers to stop them from slaughtering Rokan.

Rottytops: GUYS STOP! I LOVE HIM! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!!

Abner: WE AIN'T LOVE HIM!!

Poe: GET OVER HERE YA SISTER SMOOCHER!!!

Chris/Shantae: *Sweatdrop* Well. Let's go help him!

Everyone ran after Poe and Abner to stop them from slaughtering Rokan. 4 hours later Poe and Abner finally decided to give up and everyone went back to the hotel. Rokan was laying on Rottytops's lap and shivering in fear. Rottytops sang him a gentle lullaby and he went to sleep. Rottytops was angry at her brothers and everyone laughed. They all went to sleep for the next day to come.

Day 6

Everyone was thinking about what to do for this day. But they all had nothing to do, then Rokan went to go talk with the Arena Town Mayor and then he came in.

Arena Town Mayor: Everyone! Rokan has told me a wonderful idea we could do for this day!

Shantae: Really? What is it?

Arena Town Mayor: What Rokan says, it's called a Turf War! Everyone in the Island is gonna participate!

Rottytops: Wow! What's a Turf War?

Rokan: A Turf War is where a bunch of people with Ink Weapons team up with other people to splat ink on areas! Which ever team inks the most turf wins!

Harmony: Ooh! Sounds fun!

Rokan: Then what are we waiting for! Let's all gather at the Main Arena!

Everyone: Right!

Everyone gathered around the area and a huge crowd was ready to see the Turf War happen.

Female Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! This is a new event for Arena Town all across the Island! This is Turf War! Everyone will be paired up into teams, and here they are!

Teams

Team Tree: Vera, Tree Town Chief, Terran.

Team Arena: Harmony, Plink, Helios, Nebula.

Team Magic: Shantae, Bolo, Sky, Risky Boots. Lobster Siren

Team Saiyan: Chris, Vincent, Amara, Janken.

Team Armor: Raiden, Zapple, Armor Baron.

Team Dead Fresh: Neo Radical Night, Fillin the Blank, Poe, Abner.

Raiden: Oh great. I'm paired up with you...

Armor Baron: Ow... Still with those Senzu Beans everything still hurts....

Chris/Vincent: WHAT IS YOUR ASS DOING HERE!?

Armor Baron: Oh my body technically suffered major cuts and that's all so I took Senzu Beans and I felt better. But Squid Baron didn't make it...

Armor Baron: I won't try anything stupid this time.... Not since the last time I learned it the hard way...

Chris/Vincent: YOU BETTER NOT! OR WE'RE GONNA THROW YOU INTO THE SUN!!!