The Tan Line Trial! Son Zuri V.S!! Bruce the Advisor?

1 Hour has passed. Zuri was escorted to the Arena with the Female Servants and then a huge crowd was Cheering and then Goku, Chris and all of their friends were there as well as they were Cheering for Zuri. Then King Ingnus stepped up and then he spoke.

King Ingnus: Son Zuri! You will now face the Trial of Strength, Honor, and Courage to rightfully share your love with my Youngest daughter! My dear Sandra! If you complete this task, then you shall have my blessing! But if you fail! Then ummm... You just go home. Now let the Trial Begin!!

Goku: YOU GOT THIS ZURI!!!!!

Gohan/Goten/Luna/Bardock/Gine: BEAT WHOEVER COMES OUT THAT DOOR!!!!

Everyone: GO ZURI!!!!

Then the Gates opened up and then a figure walked out the door and it was Zuri's opponent! It was!!! Bruce?

Zuri: Wait... Bruce?

Everyone and the Audience: THE ADVISOR!?

Queen Sahara/Sandra/Sarah: Bruce!?

Vegeta: What in tarnation is Ingnus's Royal Advisor doing here!?

Bruce: Why hello everyone! Guess what Zuri? I'm your opponent!

Zuri: *Laughing* Well this is gonna be a cake walk!

Bruce: Hehehe... That's what you think... This old man has some tricks up his sleeve...

Zuri: A who ma say what now?

Then he did the Saiyan Dance which was similar to the Hinokami Kagura Dance Ritual (Demon Slayer Reference) and then he grew a tail but then he started to bulk up and then with a massive burst of Smoke. Bruce walked out and he Shocked EVERYONE. Bruce was now in his Prime.

 Bruce was now in his Prime

Zuri: WHAT THE F##K!?

Prime Bruce: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's fine now! Why? BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!!

Queen Sahara: WHAT IN THE NAME OF KAMI!? INGNUS YOU NEVER TOLD US HE WAS BULKY!!