Reawaken the Undying Light! Nebula Awakens the Star Within!

After the rescue of Harmony and the Quake Guardian Genie, Nebula was in the Genie Realm and he got up and looked around. He called out to his friends but he could not find a single soul. He walked carefully down the magical hallway and then he entered a large room where it looked like an Arena of some like. Then Million showed up along with an Enslaved Plink and Seer Guardian Genie.

SSJG AFO Million: Oh look. Your still alive. I guess the weakling always live the longest, but not for long now that I'm here.

Plink: *Crying* NEBULA!! I'M SCARED!!!

Seer Guardian Genie: PLEASE LET US GO!!!

SSJG AFO Million: You serve me remember? Both of you are nothing but useless slaves.

Nebula: THERE NOT SLAVES!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TREAT THEM LIKE THIS!! LET THEM GO OR-

SSJG AFO Million: Or what? Your gonna smash me to death!? You couldn't even handle a fraction of my power!! But oh well, THIS WILL FINISH YOU OFF!! PLINK AND SEER GUARDIAN GENIE!! I WISH FOR YOU TO CREATE A BEAST THAT'S MORE POWERFUL THAN THIS WEAKLING!!!

Nebula: NOOO!!!

Plink and Seer Guardian Genie: *Crying* As you wish Master... *Crying silently*

Plink and the Seer Guardian Genie screamed in pain while black lightning was striking them and then they were forced to create a terrible beast of out their own magic. A huge black orb surrounded by their Seer Magic entered the Orb and then a dark creature burtsed out of the black orb and then roared in distortion and looked at Nebula.

Plink and the Seer Guardian Genie fell to the floor in exhaustion and were crying silently begging for this to stop but the their hands chained up behind their back and along with their necks too then Million explained it to Nebula

SSJG AFO Million: This here is the Scrouge of their Seer Magic. I call it Seer Blight. This beast is created to be even better than you. All I need to do is to release it and it will stop at nothing to kill you. Allow me to demonstrate. Creature! KILL HIM!!!

Seer Blight: *Distorted Roaring*

SSJG AFO Million: Now if you excuse me, I have a world to make. Goodbye if you survive!!

Million laughed as he dissappeared onto the Genie Realm and Nebula was in disbelief.

Nebula: No! No no no no no!!! This can't be happening!! What do I do!?

Plink: *Crying* Destroy it... Destroy that terrible thing....

Nebula: BUT YOUR MAGIC! IT WILL BE DESTROYED TOO!!

Seer Guardian Genie: *Crying* I'm sorry!! There's no other way! You need to destroy that thing! Please! For the sake of us! You must destroy it!

Nebula was in tears and then he didn't want to fight the Seer Blight, but he had no choice, their magic will be doomed by Nebula nd he apologized deeply from his heart and then he went to face the Seer Blight and the fight began.