The Absolute Rage, The World is (Almost) Doomed

Infinite was lying down on the floor and then he was being taunted by the new fusion, Chrisarhis. Then the Half-Genies and Zuri were watching Infinite get humiliated by Chrisarhis and he's not very happy.

Infinite: How... Dare you make a Fool out of me!?!?

UNIVERSAL ULTRA Chrisarhis: Just admit it, your weak!!

Infinite: Weak!? WEAK!? I AM NIT WEAK, I AM NOT WEAK!!! I. AM. NOT WEEEEAAAAK!!!!! *INFINITE ROARING*

UNIVERSAL ULTRA Chrisarhis: What's wrong!? Is this all a God can do? No matter, this outta finish it!!

UNIVERSAL ULTRA Chrisarhis: ULTRA... STARDUST... BIG BANG... KA... ME... HA... ME-

Before Chrisarhis could fire Ultra Stardust Big Bang Kamehameha at Infinite, he transformed back into his regular form and then he split in half and then he Defused back to Vincent and Chris.

Chris: What the!? I thought our Time Limit was extended to an Hour and a Half!!!

Vincent: Damn it!! We used too much power!! That only lasted 10 Minutes!!!

Then Infinite began to laugh and then he sped to both of them and then he punched them in the Abdomen and they both spat out blood and screamed in pain before they crashed into the wall and they were blasted away by Omega Magic.

Infinite: *Infinite Laughing* You almost beated me. But since it's your first time, you had Ten Minutes. You still need more experience.

Then Infinite recovered thanks to Blossom's Refresh Magic and then he walked forward to Zuri and the other Half-Genies.

TRUE UI Zuri: STAY AWAY FROM THEM YOU MONSTER!!!!!

Infinite: Oh Zuri, you and I know that you can't stop me. So must I teach you this lesson? It is necessary.

Then Infinite kicked Zuri fo the wall and then he grabbed him before he slammed his body to the ground and then he started to beat up Zuri brutally while the Half-Genies are forced to watch because they were being blocked by his Omega Magic. But Sandra couldn't just stand there.

LSSJ Sandra: GET AWAY FROM MY MAN!!! *KEFLA SCREAMING*

Then Sandra landed a punch with all of her force but then it didn't even affect Infinite, but it made him more angry and then he grabbed Sandra's arm and then he threw her all the way to a large rock and then he grabbed her by the head and then he started to beat her up badly.

LSSJ Sandra: *Screaming in Pain*

Infinite: Your going to wish you never did that, Desert Woman.

Then Infinite slammed her to the ground and then he began to brutal step on her while she was crying in pain and then Infinite was laughing gleefully while he was stepping and stomping on Sandra.

LSSJ Sandra: *Crying in Pain*

Infinite:

Gamma 1: THAT BASTARD!!!!

Gohan: NO BODY JUST STEPS ON A GIRL AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!!

Then everyone charged at Infinite and then they were rapidly punching him but he was dodging all of their attacks with ease. Then Infinite started to fly around while the Z Fighters gave chase, along with Zuri.

TRUE MUI Zuri: I'LL KILL YOU!!!!

Infinite: Why so red?

SSGSS Vegeta: BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!