The Secrets of Ultra Instinct - The Birth of a New Power

Cutting back to the Jet Flying. Everyone was going down and they were all screaming in fear while they were coming in hot.

Vincent: SH#T!!! SH#T!!!!

King Ingnus: WE'RE GOING DOWN WE'RE GOING DOWN!!

Queen Sahara: YEAH NO SH#T HONEY!!!!

Vincent: WHY DON'T THESE BUTTONS WOOOOOOOOORK!?!?

Luna and Sandra: PRESS THE BUTTON!!!!

Vincent: WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING!?!?!

Everyone was screaming in absolute fear as they were descending to the ground and then Vincent pressed a button and they were back in the air again and then they landed at the Red Ribbon Army Base. They got off and then collapsed on the floor due to their experience.

Vincent: We.. Learned... Something new...

King Ingnus: Yeah... That Saiyans DON'T KNOW HOW TO FLY AIRPLANES!!!

Luna: JUST SHUT UP AND FOCUS!!!!!

Everyone got up and then Vincent and Ingnus putted their Red Ribbon Helmets on and then they cuffed Luna, Chi Chi, Sahara and Sandra's hands behind their backs and then they putted fake masks on them. Then they began to walk to the Headquarters and they entered inside.

Magenta: Oh what do you know! You actually got them!

Vincent: Right here sir.

Luna: *Fake Muffling*

Magenta: You got their moms as well?

King Ingnus: We thought they would increase the Ransom.

Sandra and Queen Sahara: *Whispering* How long until we have until they realize that we're just faking it?

King Ingnus: *Whispering* Look Vincent called Bulma and told her to bring those Wish Orbs. We could wish for something useful. Just play along!

Chi Chi and Luna: *Whispering* Okay!

Magenta: What was that?

Vincent and King Ingnus: NOTHING NOTHING!! We were just telling them about the last guys that double crossed us!

Queen Sahara/Chi Chi/Luna/Sandra: *Fake Muffling* Mmmph!! Mmmhph!!

Magenta: Okay then. Prepare them for the Ransom.

Then in a nice fancy room, a Video was being recorded by a Soilder and then Vincent and Ingnus threw them at a Bed and then they were pretending to be worried and scared. The Video was taken and then sended to Mimic's Computer.

Mimic: Everyone! I got a message from the Red Ribbon Army!

Zuri: Show us!!

Then a Video played of the Ransom. It showed Chi Chi, Queen Sahara, Luna and Sandra cuffed up and gathering together on a bed while they were scared.

Sandra: Zuri!! Help us!!!

Luna: Big Bro!! Help!!

Queen Sahara and Chi Chi: Goku!! Zuri!!

Zuri: LUNA!!! SANDRA!!! MOM!!!! MRS. SAHARA!!!

Goku: CHI CHI!!! LUNA!!!! MRS. SAHARA!!!!! SANDRA!!!

Magenta: If you don't give us the Dragon Balls, we'll kill em! You have 5 minutes to decide before a friend of mine picks them up! *Evil Laughing*

The Video ended and then Zuri was beyond furious at Magenta that he punched the Monitor and then he roared in rage.

Goku: WE NEED TO MASTER ULTRA INSTINCT, LIKE NOW!!