Across The Multiverse! In The Pursuit of Evil Chris!

Trunks was resting on the floor while he was still trying to recover from his devastating fight with Evil Chris. Vera and Blossom where using her Refresh Magic to heal Trunks. All they could heal was his wounds but they couldn't do anything about the Stab Mark on his chest. Terran tried but he couldn't do anything either.

Vera: Sorry guys... That's the best we can do for him.

Xeno Goku: You've done plenty. Thanks alot.

Trunks: Damn.... Evil Chris.... He's more powerful than.... We thought. You guys are gonna... Have to bring him to justice... Without me..

Time Patrol: We won't let you down Leader!

Chris: How are we gonna beat him? Should we all go together?

Vincent: If we all face him, we may have a chance to defeat him.

Xeno Vegeta: MORE LIKE WE HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF DYING ALL TOGETHER! DID YOU NOT SEE HIM SHATTER A UNIVERSE!? IF HE IS AT HIS FULL POWER THEN WHO KNOWS WHAT HE COULD SHATTER!!!

Xeno Vegeta: But I'm not just going to sit back and watch everything fall apart! We're all going together!

Everyone: Right!

Then a scroll popped out of the air and then fell to Chronoa's hands and then she read it and knew where Evil Chris was.

Chronoa: HE'S AT A PARARELL UNIVERSE!! GO GO GO!!

Xeno Shantae opened up a Time Portal and everyone went it and everyone was now in the pursuit of Evil Chris. Back in the Maverick Hunter and The Half-Genie Heroine, Everyone turned to Risky Boots and had Shantae had her arms and legs chained up.

(Mega Man X) Risky Boots: NOBODY MOVE OR THE GENIE BRAT DIES!

(Mega Man X) Sky/Rottytops/Bolo/Mimic: SHANTAE!!

(Mega Man X) Shantae: GUYS HELP!!

(Mega Man X) Risky Boots: *Holds Scimitar against her neck* I caught this brat trying to stop me! So now I can finally get revenge!

(Mega Man X) Mimic: NO PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!

(Mega Man X) Sky/Rottytops/Bolo: WERE BEGGING YOU!!

Zero/Alia/Axl: STOP!!

(Mega Man X) Risky Boots: I hope you know how it is Shantae.. *is about to cut her neck* WHEN YOU LOSE!!

(Mega man X) Shantae had tears in her eyes.

(Mega Man X) Shantae: *Screams*

(Mega Man X) Everyone: SHANTAE!!!

Then a Time Portal opened behind (Mega Man X) Risky Boots and then Evil Chris bursted out of it and pierced through Risky's Heart and crushed it. She coughed out all of her blood and then she died. (Mega Man X) Shantae was terrified of what she saw. Then X arrived in the sense and saw this phenomenon.

X: WHAT THE!? WHO ARE YOU!?

Zero: HE COULD BE ANOTHER MAVERICK!!!

Evil Chris: Trust me... I don't wanna fight you... Risky Boots... She was a Villain. Villians deserve to die and burn in hell!!!

Zero: HAAAAA!!! REKKOHA!!!!

Zero slammed his fist into the ground and pillars of light rained down on Evil Chris and X grabbed Shantae and teleported both of them off the ship. Evil Chris was undazed and then he quickly grabbed Ammo Baron and Techno Baron from their mechs and then he slammed them to the ground extremely hard and blood splattered everywhere on his body and the ground and they were both dead.