Sex life with Yoruichi Shihouin.

Yoruichi is definitely a strong, demanding, dominant woman. She can slut you out day and night 24/7 it's crazy. Yoru can last a veryyy long time so if she tells you she's going to fuck you all night even if you can't take it anymore she will. Yoru is the type to use your body until she's completely satisfied. She can get madly aggressive during sex so please come prepared when about to do the do with Yoruichi! She'll smother her breasts into your face while roughly pegging and fucking you in her favorite position, "The Spread Eagle" position all while biting your ear & nipples until they are bruised. Yoru is not kind and can be really degrading during sex. One of her favorite Roleplays is the "Love Bully" Role-play. And a huge kink of hers is "Footplay". Put her favorite roleplay & her favorite kink together you'll get a horny, throbbing, devil monster. You'll be minding your business, playing games on your laptop innocently, then here comes a spicy yoru bursting through your door with something up her sleeves. She does no talking, she gives no explanation, she gets straight to the point of what she wants. "Why is my naughty little slut bitch playing games on a laptop and not playing with their mistress!?" Says a horny, jealous, yoruichi. She throws the laptop off you, picks you up by your thighs, and carries you to a nearby table. She sits you down on the table, ties both your wrist together behind your back, and removes your pants & under garments. Now all of your sex is exposed to yoruichi. As always she's in awe of how beautiful your naughty parts are. Yoru wastes no time & start massaging your sex with her feet. As your sitting pretty on the table for yoruichi, she'll be sat on a chair directly in front of you, her legs lifted and spread in the air right in front of your horny sex, and off she goes roughly pleasuring your sensitive bits with both of her feet continuously until you cry. She'll throw harsh teases at you while rubbing you out- "How disgusting & gross of you to get off at me rubbing you off with my feet! Haha! You really are pathetic!" "Look at how wet & slimy you get when I fuck you with my feet HA! Your sex gets so WORTHLESS when I'm doing whatever the fuck I want with it" "cum you disgusting little bitch!"... Yoruichi will degrade you during sex until you cum. Doesn't matter if its a quickie or if shes fucking you all night, she wont stop hurting your feelings until you release. With that being said, Yoruichi is a certified sadist with a sprinkle of her living for having a dacryphilia kink. Yoru devilishly enjoys seeing you cry during sex because she's in love with being the reason why you feel so good & orgasmic yet feel like a useless piece of shit after sex. She does all that because she loves you of course ;) Yoru is definitely a ass and boob woman. She loves watching them jiggle and bounce around under her as she's relentlessly grinding & humping you. She loves grabbing and slapping them around as she's pounding you with your legs up on her shoulders as she uses her strap on you. What gets yoruichi is when you tease her by flaunting your tits at her & shaking your ass in her face to make her horny. After that you officially will be destroyed & broken due to belligerent fucking by your beloved, Yoruichi Shihouin. As Dominant as Yoruichi is, when it comes to pleasing her, she wont admit it but she loves it when you're soft with her. She loves being taken care of, pampered, caressed, she loves being babied. It's hilarious because she can end you if she wanted to but yoru is truly a baby who wants to be loved by you & you only. The one thing that will put yoru in her place is if you eat her pussy like your life depends on it. Eating her out is her weakness. Yoru turns into a howling, screaming, mess when you nibble & finger both her holes at the same time. Not only will that embarrass yoru for all the degrading she has done to you, it'll make her cum in exactly 50 seconds and she'll be the one crying instead of you. But because yoru can't stand being in submission, she'll be sure to get back at you by eating, fucking, using you, 1,000× more than you did to her.

Who's next?