Sex life with Todo Aoi.

I'm not about to sugarcoat anything. this man is The hardest, roughest, Dom out of all doms in jjk. This man is hardcore. I'm giving you the heads-up now, you could be a harddom as well but I'm sorry you're not handling todo. He won't give you a chance to power over him and Dom him. He's not soft in bed. He doesn't like being soft with you, he doesn't think about being soft with you, he's selfish so if you want him to be a little softer with you, he's going to tell you how it is and let you know that you can't expect someone like him to be gentle with you. Todo prides himself on making sure he's the best man you ever had sex with so he makes sure everytime you & him have sex to make every thrust and fuck memorable. Todo has to be the one in charge. Not only during sex but in the whole relationship. He wants everyone and your family, friends, to know that you're his property. Todo feels that he has to be the only dominant in the relationship because him having that power over you makes him feel like a God. He wants you to feel tiny and vulnerable over him. Todo does have a type. "Tall woman/men with a big ass". Something about your shape and height gets him off so bad he gets a little nervous. Todo isn't the most romantic man so he won't tell you it but to him you're just flat out sexy. Your legs, ass, the way you carry yourself, how you can hold your own, your strength,....the list goes on. Todo finds you attractive as fuck. A couple words ago I mentioned that he won't tell you how hot you are to him but he'll show you. He'll do little stuff like smack your ass in public to embarrass you and oh will he embarrass you. He'll do it while there's a crowd of people and if there is people staring at you (or even him), he'll slap your ass so hard and loud to were your cheeks won't stop stinging for 5 minutes tops. he's not big on pda but he has tendencies to be really touchy with you. He loves holding your hips and waist close to him, he's always touching and rubbing your ass, he'll use both of his big hands and massage both sides of your shoulders/he'll hold on to your shoulders. He'll innocently grab your neck anywhere to show his affection for you. He does this all because he loves you despite not saying it and being a cocky bastard. Todo is big on size difference/size play. He does like them tall but he wants them to be a little shorter than he is. He'll pick & lift you up with ease during sex. He loves manhandling the shit out of you like you're a toy. He'll spread your legs open so wide and roughly eat you're sex as if he's at a all you can eat buffet. Todo can be super rough and harsh with you when he's eating you. He'll stick his tongue in the deepest part of your hole, finger you with all 5 of his fingers, and even bite your sex as well. He loves eating you for his own pleasure but he'll unintentionally make you cum quick. If you don't cum quick you will be when you're fucking with todo. He loves fucking you In the air. Lifting you up and consistently back down onto his dick gets todo off so bad he'll turn feral and will have a desperate need to fuck you. Todo definitely has a dacryphilia kink. He has a dinosaur cock so trying to get him to fit can be a piece of work. Todo watching you try to make his dick fit inside you while you ride him turns him into a sadist. Seeing the tears fall from your eyes as you struggle to ride his thick cock boosts his ego so hard and that gives him so much more reason to believe he has all power over you. He loves seeing you struggle and cry on his dick until you break and can't take it anymore. He'll have no choice but to take over and pound you senseless from behind until your body is numb from the hardcore fucking with him. Todo cant stand being in any form of submission and vows to never submit. is there a submissive bone in his body? Can you make a man like todo submit?

Who's next?