Sex life with Ran Haitani.

Ran Really Knows how to dominate. He's good at everything. Oral, anal, Fucking. All of the above. I truly see that he would be the dominant of the relationship just because he makes you cum faster then you could ever make him cum. But ran is really laid back so he'll let you ride him all the time. He likes for once not doing all the work. Ran can last really long & will hold his cum in just to tease you & say "Still didn't make me cum yet baby"? "C'mon, You can do it" just to see your pissed face. He'll secretly drive you to a frustrated point to make you get more aggressive with him. I wouldn't say ran dislikes when your gentle but during sex he wants you to give it your all. He wants you to go all out just to see how nasty you can get. It may look like it but ran isn't to fond of using toys during sex. With just his tongue, fingers & Dick he could make you arch your back up to the sunset. Ran isn't a Full-on sadist but he loves seeing you in pleasurable Pain. Ran tends to bite & flick your hole with his tongue & teeth just to hear you growl & Groan out. When you shiver, Ache, ball your fist up in pleasure, ran goes ape shit. Seeing you in so much pleasure will trigger ran to grind himself against you while silently making fun of you anticipating for more of his hedonism. Cum Play & Mutual Masturbation. Ran loves indulging in your cum. He loves seeing your cream spurt out & fill up the bed. But what really gets him is when you cum all over & in his mouth. He'll never snowball you because he wants your cum all to himself. He'll eat every drop of your cum like it's his last meal. Mutual masturbation is a must when being in a relationship with Ran. He wants you to watch his every move, flinch, hear his every paint & moan while he touches himself to you. When ran touches himself he isn't fast or aggressive. He'll take his time with hisself & be pain achingly slow. He'll start going faster when he's close to his peak but when he's seconds away from cumming he'll slow down again to edge himself & savor the feeling of him about to cum. When ran watches you cum it's like a dream to him. He pictures you as a Fairy from how magical you look in that very moment of you making yourself feel good. Ran loves Mutual masturbation because he loves seeing you fuck yourself at a pace he tells you to. He'd perfer if your slow so you can cum with him but he loves when your aggressive with yourself. He'd immediately want to stop touching himself just to help you get to your high. Ran loves putting you in any position where he can see your ass sitting up on him. Specifically the Wheelbarrow position where he can see your ass sit up on his stomach. Ran will spread your ass cheeks as much as they can spread because he loves seeing everything. and I mean everything when fucking you. It just makes him want to fuck you more intensely.

Who's next? And any part 2's?