sex life with gojo.

Gojo is an extreme Hardom that can be switched to a bratty sub. He likes doing things his way or no way (with consent of course). I dont think gojo would be the type of dom to be rough on you though. He likes doing deep, fast and slow thrust. What he'll do is he'll pull his cock out all the way outside of you and thrust it back in. That sensation gives gojo an extreme amount of pleasure and of course you to. Cannonly gojo cant do relationships. His self esteem is to damn high to have a significant other because he thinks he is better then any living thing on this earth. So honestly truthfully based on that you would probably be his fuck buddy. Gojo will look at you to be one of his main favorite people and tell everybody about you. He wouldn't tell anyone about your sexual relationship with him but he will hint at how "good" you are to him. Gojo has a thing for holding you and during sex. His arms are long as fuck so in whatever position he is fucking you in he would wrap his arms around you while inside of you. Gojo likes twisting, bending, folding you during sex so he can get a really good feel of your insides in that position, he will bend your arms backwards, fold your legs over and all just to see your body. Gojo wouldn't admit it but he loves your body. He loves your curves, how thick you are, how slim you are. He likes seeing your hair get fucked up in the middle of the sexual session between you two and that will make him even more turned on. Gojo has a crying kink. He will sell his soul just to see you cry during sex. The majority of the time when you do he loses his mind and starts thrusting into you faster. Gojo loves having sex in doggy style. He loves it when he can thrust into you deeper feeling like he's reaching your stomach. Gojo would definitely be the type to love fucking you on missions. He loves being spontaneous and doing crazy shit when he comes to having sex with you. He will cover your mouth if your to loud and chuckle in your ear at your arousal. He'll let you take off his mask during sex and make you wear it while riding him. When you Dom gojo he'll role his eyes and lean his neck all the way back and say shit like "keep going you better not stop" or "that's my good girl" and give you a couple of mmmhs and hisses. Gojo loves when you praise him. When you tell him how good he is making you feel, when you praise his body. That will make gojo like you even more and make him want you to bend over..

Who yall want to see next?

Part 2 on any of my other stories? 👀