sex life with you & oikawa.

Realistically I'd say oikawa is a bratty sub. But he could switch over to being an extreme Hardom. When you Dom oikawa you fuck all your jealousy out of him because he tends to give all of his fan girls alot of attention just to make you jealous. And he continuously keeps doing it because he knows how to get under your skin. When you are Domming oikawa I genuinely believe he'll cry. Oikawa is sensitive and through his sassy demeanor in reality he loves being fucked dumb. Oikawa will Scream & whimper a little bit & tell you to "Keep fucking me" he will tell you to keep riding him like crazy until he shoots blanks. Oikawa will beg in an instant. If you tell him to get on his knees, he'll get on his knees. If you tell him to get on his knees and beg, he'll beg. He'll woof like a dog, moo like a cow. All that just to please you. I'd say oikawa would love toys & being pegged. Oikawa would love cock rings, male vibrators all over his cock until he cant feel nothing and until he passes out. Oikawa wouldn't hide anything. If he likes something he will tell you & won't hold in his moans. Oikawa while being pegged will hold on to the Headboard, enjoying being pegged and will repeatedly say your name. In bed oikawa is really bratty at first then he'll beg like a bitch. He'll refuse your orders just to get spanked, just so you can stick a finger deep into his mouth. As a sub I think oikawa would love being degraded. He'd love it if you call him your "slutty little cow boy" or just "Slut" and he'll beg for you to call him that even more. Oikawa will beg for your forgiveness during sex. If he sees that your actually hurt he'll beg & plead for your forgiveness. "Please forgive me baby" "Master! Please accept my apology" and grab your hands while your fucking him. As a Dom I'd say oikawa could be really rough. He'd be the type to pull your hair, scratch your ass extremely hard until you bleed. Oikawa will fuck you extremely hard in his Dorm, a Janitors closet & in a hidden space (such as a closet) in his friends room. Sex life with you and oikawa would be crazy. But oikawa loves getting fucked.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who do you want to see next?