sex life with you & choso.

Very, very, badass sexual relationship between you & choso. I believe choso would be into every kink there is. He wouldn't care for using toys on you because he has the "I dont need toys to make you feel good mind set". Choso has thick and long fingers. I'm just letting you know he will finger you anywhere underneath a table or somewhere that covers your lower half so no one can see what he is doing to you. Although choso is a freak and will do anything to you publicly he doesn't like the thought of someone watching him and you have sex/being caught because he is really private and wants only you to know about that moment. So you and choso will do all kinds of things publically but in unknown, reserved places. He'll full on eat your ass and have long sex with you publically. He doesn't like quickies at all. He wants to have that full experience with you anywhere. Choso is the type to finger you while pulling your legs back all the way to your shoulders so you can really feel everything, make you cum and lick all your cum off of his fingers. Then make you suck his fingers dry. Choso has a thing for putting on Hardcore music during some sexual sessions with you. It gives him more energy and triggers him to fuck you harder. He likes car sex. Especially when you are riding him, facing behind him and bouncing on his cock at a vigorous pace. That makes him go wild. To be blunt I dont think there'll will be to much talking/dirty talking when having sex with choso. If so then you'll be the one doing the dirty talking. Choso likes taking in the pleasure and hissing and talking through him moaning and "Ahhing" in pleasure. If he doesn't talk during sex its because your making him feel good. You made him lose his breath. In the beginning parts of sex with choso before the crazy stuff he'll say shit like "Fuckkk dont touch my abs like that" "so you want to be naughty"? Choso loves keeping his body nice for you so when you touch and praise his abs he goes wild and roles his eyes back. Choso likes sleepy sex. He loves waking up to you riding him or sucking his cock and he will guide you while you do it. I think that's choso's biggest kink and gets him really wet. Choso would definitely pleasure you with different parts of his body. His arms are wide, long and big so what he'll do is he will rub his WHOLE arm, covering your pussy/Dick roughly & really vigorously he will start moving his arm up and down on your sex making you cum fast. He'll make you cum just from his whole arm. He'll blankly stare at you while doing it. I'd say the sexual relationship between you & choso wouldn't have a label. He'll do whatever to you at anytime and vice versa to you to him.

Who would you like to see next?