Sex life with Shuji Hanma.

I can 100% see hanma being a dom. However, he wouldn't be rough with you. He'd naturally fuck you at a semi fast, lunatic pace which can make him come off as aggressive from his crazy thrust. Hanma will start humping into you like crazy but he knows how to not be rough. He loves making you feel an acute amount of pleasure rather than pain & pleasure. I'd describe hanma to be a chivalrous & Potent dom. He's not rough but he's really intense & kinky. Believe it or not he'd make every sex session with you as romantic as possible in his own thuggish way because when having sex, hanma doesn't want it to be a quick, simple, fuck nor does hanma want you to feel like he's not taking care of your body properly. Hanma will try his best to woo you in his own silly way during sex. He'll attempt to be romantic by doing things such as finding any type of flowers anywhere in his neighborhood, put it in a cup that's half way filled with water and give it to you with a goofy ass smile on his face. Hanma will set up a small platter with all your favorite food on it, feed it to you to make sure your full before having sex with you. Before sex hanma always wants you to feel good in every way possible. If he has to massage you, he'll massage you. If he has to feed you, he'll feed you. If he has to reassure you before sex, you dont even have to ask him to do it, he'll do it without you having to tell him to do it. Anything to make you feel comfortable before sex he'll do it. All in all, hanma will care more about your well being before, after & during sex more than you think he will. Hanma has a shit ton of kinks. Size play, teasing, overstimulation, dacryphilia, Touch kink. Whether your skinny, chubby, slim, plus size, short, tall, hanma will fuck you until you lose your soul. During sex, hanma can go overboard when dominating you. He'll lift you up, put you in different positions every 5 thrusts, pull out of you just to eat your sex for 10 minutes straight then start fucking you in a different  variety of positions again. Hanma loves seeing your face during sex so he loves fucking you in a standing position where your looking at him straight in the eye & you have one leg up on his shoulder. If your not flexible, hanma will hold your leg up for support but if that doesn't work he'll sit you down on the bed, spread your legs as wide as they can stretch, then fuck you while your spread out on the bed while he is standing looking you in the eyes. Hanma is tall as hell so he'll have to bend down a little to insert himself inside of you. Although he isn't rough, he loves seeing you cry. The sight of you crying due to being overstimulated & edged gets hanma off so bad. He'll analyze your every twitch & move. When you tilt your head back & grip on the sheets, that'll trigger hanma to thumb fuck you slowly & lightly to tease you even more. He knows just by doing that, it'll drive you to want more of his touch & that will lead you to beg him for more. And he loves it when you beg. Hanma loves touching every inch of your body. as much as he loves fucking you, hanma can touch you forever. The feeling of your soft rear in both of his hands, the feeling of your plump hips & stomach hugged around his crotch area, your moist tongue curling around his tongue, your gushy sex juices stringing along his finger tips & bare hands gets hanma beyond hard. Anything that transpires from your body, from your cum, your saliva, hanma loves slurping it up & savoring your flavor. Hanma can touch & make love to you as long as you desire. Hanma can never get enough of your naughty sex.

Who's next? And any part 2's?