sex life with osamu Dazai.

Dazai is a Bratty, sarcastic Sub who fails miserably to Dom you. Realistically, Dazai would be submissive. He is dominant when it comes to everything in life because he is extremely powerful, but he would not know how to handle you when you top him. Dazai would attempt to top you because he cant except being the bottom in the relationship but no matter how hard he tries he cant ever win. Dazai will attempt to top you but no matter how hard he fucks you, he's the one moaning his ass off. Dazai is so submissive when he does try to "harddom" you it still doesn't look like he's the dom fucking you. He'll be on top of you in missionary, struggling to keep thrusting into you because his dick got sensitive & Dazai will let out little screams. He'll be saying "Who's the dom now"? In a shakey, studdering voice while whimpering. All you can do is clown him & laugh. When it comes to having an interest in someone, Dazai is really flirty, flustered, sarcastic and a huge comedian to his significant other (you). Dazai is also like a little puppy. He likes following you around & doing what Subs are made to do. Dazai can be in denial during sex. During sex he'll love when you ask him "who's your master/mommy/daddy"? But he won't tell you what you want to hear. He'll tease you and say "Not You" or turn his head away from you in a sassy like motion. He'll do all that just so you can fuck him harder. What Dazai really wants is to be overstimulated, fucked dumb & he wants you to be rough with him to the point where he couldn't say no if he tried. Dazai wants you to make him beg. Toys, whips. Once Dazai starts getting bratty & in denial, using a shit ton of toys & spanking, whipping him will immediately break him. When your crazily riding Dazai while a cock ring is on his dick & your either tongue fucking his ear or licking his neck, he'll intensely & repeatedly scream your name. He'll say shit like "Right there! Oh just like that please!" "Dont stop" over & over again. He'll finally scream out that you are his & will call you his "Master/mommy/daddy" when deeply impaling yourself on him. Dazai is a broken bitch when being overstimulated by you. If you slowly tease him he will lose his mind in the inside but he wont immediately break in front of you because he is prideful & want to show you that you "Can't" dominate Him. But if you tease him in more place then one Dazai will hump his body up rapidly in response to you. Dazai loves when you pinch both of his nipples while licking on his abs. He'll start sticking his drooling tongue out & his eyes will start tearing up. Any minute he could break. Once you bite Dazai he's a ruined mess. Even from overstimulating teases, he will whine & cry out your name for more. I think Dazai would love being pegged. Specifically just having something vibrating in his ass while being fucked silly by you will make his soul leave his body. Dazai loves being jerked off vigorously by you at professional places, or even at you or his place. If you sloppily spit on your whole palm or put a heavy amount of lub on your hands, dig in his underwear as fast as you can before he can even speak and speedily rub his cock, Dazai wouldn't know what to do in that moment. If you slyly do that in public, he'll immediately put his head down & cover his mouth because he cant hide his moans. If you do that at your place Dazai will sit back just watching you work his cock. Dazai not being able to hold back will whimper Alot & moan all over the place. Before Dazai became your boyfriend, he would stroke himself alot to you. I mean ALOT. He would do it everytime before seeing you or before he goes to sleep. He'll have photos of you & him in his gallery & stroke himself to your sexy sight until he couldn't cum anymore. Dazai would cum at least 3-5 times jerking himself off to you. After he would feel like shit because instead of letting all his cum out on his bed he just wanted to let all his cum out inside of you.

Who's next? And any part 2's?