sex life with kirishima. part 2

Kiri Knows how to eat. His tongue is thick & will have his significant other (you) gripping on the sheets and arching your back up. Kiri will Giggle & Hum in your sex so you can feel an deep amount of pleasure. He likes doing things to you at his own pace whether its fast or slow so you can cum on his time just for him. I do think kiri takes his time on you. Before sex he will eat you straight for an infinite amount of time just to get you ready for his cock so you can take it. I think kiri would be a little more sensitive than you but kiri is Thick. Sometimes it'll take 20 minutes for him to fit his tip inside of you. Kiri is scared of breaking you because of his strength so he is extremely gentle with you. He'll hold parts of your body like your thigh, will wrap both his arms around your waist, will hold your hands, wrist & chests during sex. Sometimes kiri will hold on to the Headboard because he is struggling to take your gushy insides. He'll moan & whimper when you tense up around him & will say "if you squeeze that tight hole around me I'll cum to quick" in response to your sexy actions. When kiri Cum's he tends to get feral. His thrusts become faster & kiri will bite you in your collarbone area, accidentally making you bleed with his sharp teeth then he'll lick up the blood and tell you that you taste "Tasty". Kiri loves passionate sex. Kiri loves looking you in your eyes while you are in pure rapture. he loves tightly gripping on your hands to feel closer to you while fucking you in any position that he can hold your hands in because kiri will put you in different positions. Breeding kink. If your a woman, I think kiri would love the thought of putting a baby inside of you. He loves cumming enough in you to the point where there's no way you couldn't have a baby. If you are a man, transgender, he'll tell you how much he wants to have a mini you despite you not being able to produce it. He'll tell you how complete he'll feel adopting a baby/kid with you. Lap sex. Kiri loves when you are sitting on him so he can see your whole back in front of him so he can mark it while he lifts you up & down to fuck you. If you start riding him in that position kiri loses his self. The sight of you putting your hands on his knees, bouncing up & down on him makes him want you to give it to him even harder. Kiri would most definitely buy you sexy/cute outfits just to pound you in them.

All characters aged up & time skipped.

Who's next? And any part 2's?