sex life with baji.

Realistically, Baji would be the Dom of the relationship but his significant other (You) would take over every once in a while. During sex baji would be the type to pull your hair back so hard your head leans all the way to your back to the point where you are now looking baji into his eyes. That will turn baji on so much he'll start start to pump you faster & telling you how sexy you look bent over while staring at him. He'll say shit like "Stop being so sexy will ya' " ? "Look at you...bent over just for me" while teasing your sex with his fingers, still pumping you full of his cock. When you & baji are in public he'll embarrass you with no shame. If you are wearing tights & he notices your ass is slightly jiggling, he'll smack your ass really hard in front of everyone that the sound of baji slapping your ass will echo all across the area & immediately all eyes will be on you. Baji being a goof ball he'll laugh the whole time until he starts getting jealous that everyone is looking at you then he'll cover your ass with his large hands. During sex baji loves to record. (Of course with your consent). He loves replaying your screams over & over again on video, remembering the night he fucked you in 10 positions making you have no cum left to come out of you. Baji would like taking lewd & naked pictures of you & hanging them all over his walls, admiring the view. During sex baji has tendencies to bite your lip, bite your ear & the side of your neck. He'll lightly bite your ass when he is feeling really good after sex and tell you how addictive your sex is.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who do you want to see next? And any part 2's?