sex life with you & dabi

Dabi. Is. Rough. Dabi is beyond a Hardom. I believe he is that way naturally also. He kind of shows his love for you in a aggressive yet gentle way. He'll say stuff like "I love you little brat" and will look at you as if your the tiniest, sweetest little mouse in the world. Dabi adores you because your so sweet to him. Although I think dabi will have sweet but harmless tendencies to show his love to you dabi is a sweet boy. As far as his personality I dont think he is a dick he is nicer then what people think he is. Let's get on to the sexual shit now. As much as I think dabi is a big freak and has kinks. Public sex is ok to him. It's nothing special because he knows he doesn't have to give you a sexual rush being out in public. He is confident that he can make you feel good anywhere at anytime. Dabi would be into poly. If you suggested it to him he would be down for it. But with whoever else you two would be having sex with you both would have to know them personally of course and dabi would purposely make them jealous during the sex and still showing them that your his and that he can make you feel extremely good and no one else. Dabi likes torturing you while over stimulating you. While he is fucking you he'll be all up in your ear dirty talking you and tongue fucking your ear. Loving the salty taste on your skin. You were actually the one to convince dabi to pierce his tongue and cock. He did it because dabi will literally do anything for you. Dabi would look at his significant other as a Literal king/Queen. Any other person he has been with he didn't really trust them and dabi really didn't get into alot of relationships but when he did it didn't go well. But being in a relationship with you opened alot of positive doors for him. Dabi loves foreplay. He will finger you for hours and eat you for his own sexual pleasure. He likes using toys on you and while he fucks you. I believe dabi would have a treasure box filled with sex toys just for you. Let's talk about anal. Y'all can't tell me dabi wouldn't love anal. When dabi fucks you hard he wants you to scream. He has no mercy for you in that moment and wants you to cry out his name. Yes I believe dabi would have a degradation kink. Dabi is hurt and angry inside with everything he went through so during sex he takes it all out on you. He will degrade you. Tie you up, hang your arms and legs up with a rope on the ceiling, admiring your body, put you in a cage. He'll say shit like "that's my filthy slut" "bark bitch" "my sexy little pet". I also think dabi has a little bit of sadism in him. Dabi likes when you spit in his mouth while your riding him. He'll be sitting on the edge of the bed while your sitting on him, riding him and he will look you in the eyes and tell you to "spit brat" and of course you'll follow his orders. Dabi is one of the number 1 Hardoms to me. He doms you intentionally and unintentionally when he doesn't think he's even doing alot, he is.

Who do you want to see next?