sex life with kenma. part 2

Kenma likes oral alot. I mean ALOT. His tongue was made to lick your sex all over. Kenma leans over to the submissive side but even being submissive I can see kenma doing super Deep & Hard thrust inside of you. I don't think kenma would be the rough type but his thrust can be gentle & soft one minute next minute his cock is inside your stomach. Kenma not being overly rough on you with his erection means he'll be rough on you with his tongue. Kenma will tongue fuck you even if his tongue starts getting sore from orally fucking your insides for hours. He'll put his tongue deep inside your hole as far as possible in every sweet spot he can find in you to make you lose your mind. Kenma will slickly edge & tease you because he likes seeing you get sexually frustrated. You wont beg because your the main alpha in the relationship and you'll think kenma is taking his time with you when in reality he's trying to make you lose it. He loves seeing you whimper lightly under your breath & watch your body squirm & twitch waiting for him to do more to you. You won't realize it but kenma will just stare at you to death while you wait for him to give it to you. Kenma has tendencies to get overwhelmed when having sex with you. He's a quiet moaner but if you get him to be loud you absolutely broke him. He'll pant heavily & let out heavy, heavy breaths when you take over. There's many differences when you take over vs. When kenma takes over. When kenma takes over, he goes at any pace his body tells him to do. He'll stroke your insides hard but it wouldn't be painful pleasure. He'll know how to fuck you hard or soft without the pain & vigor and make you feel only pleasure rather then pleasure and pain. Now when you take over it'll be a whole different scenario. Everyone is different so if you are a gentle sexter or your rough & aggressive, no matter which one you are you will unintentionally or intentionally make kenma lose himself when topping him. I can see him being sensitive so you'll really have him riled up. When riding or being in missionary with kenma, before you even slide all of your sex on him, you'll only have your hole cupping his tip & he'll immediately hiss & Moan at you. He'll grip on the sheets waiting to feel your intense pleasure. Now I dont feel like kenma would straight up sob during sex but he'll let out a few tears & "ugggh" you with foam coming out of his mouth when you are overly teasing him. He'll cry out in sexual frustration because kenma just wants you to fuck him. Kenma tries to put his dick inside of you as far as he can go. He loves the feeling of your soft, gushy & tight insides wrapping around him. When he can feel all of your corners kenma goes nuts. He'll repeatedly say "Fuck y/n" in his quiet voice until he goes breathless. Intense, sensitive is what kenma is when having sex with you.

All characters aged up & time skipped.

Who's next? and any part 2's?