sex life with hawks.

Very powerful relationship. I can see it being a switch relationship. There's no way hawks will be the only Dom in the relationship but I can see it leaning over towards him being the dom. Hawks is Assertive & gets what he desires. So if he wants you he'll go for it with no question & he does a damn good job at getting you. Hawks is Smooth & actually knows how to flirt. He knows exactly what to say to get someone turned on or head over heels for him. During sex hawks will fluster you so fucking hard by giving you ridiculously sexy compliments. He'll tell you how sexy your body is while he fucks you, he'll describe how gorgeous every inch of you & your curves look with & without clothes on, hawks will teasingly bite & lick his lips at you while you ride him to fluster you so he can make you feel like less of the dom in that moment. I think why hawks would be the main dom of the relationship is exactly that. While you fuck him or attempt to hardom hawks, he'll do & say shit to tease you to make you feel small when he's the one who's supposed to feel small. He'll say shit like "Don't hurt yourself trying to Dom your Hard Dom Daddy baby girl/boy". "Is this what you call Dominating? You might as well give up now gorgeous". Hawks will compliment & Make sly remarks to you kind of convincing you he's the best when domming in the relationship. Moans & spit kink. Damn will hawks be a sucker for your submissive moans. Hawks go crazy when he is dirty talking you during sex, trying to get a breathy, studdering & shaky response out of you but instead, it's nothing but beautiful moans coming out of your mouth. He loves the different variety of Faces you make when he's fucking you. Hawks loves when you are drowned in his pleasure. Hawks will straight up make you pause while you are fucking him senseless, tell you to open your mouth & fill it up with his saliva then make you spit back in his then will thrust his hips up into you taking the lead from you. Hawks has something, a craving for your taste whether it's your saliva, your sex juices or your salty skin. He can eat you up while teasing your neck & nipples all day & night. And hawks will seriously take you all day and night. Outside When its Night sex & sleepy sex. Something about fucking you under the stars & moonlight & having light breezes collide with hawks thrusts as he strokes his cock inside of you gets him going. Hawks will love night time sex because of little passionate moments just like that. It makes the sex feel magical and more sensual to hawks. Hawks will go apeshit seeing you fuck yourself or gobble his cock while he sleeps then he sees you do dirty things to him when he wakes up. He lives for having naughty dreams about you, thinking it's all in his head, then he wakes up seeing his dreams come true. He'll smirk & chuckle a bit for how naughty you are. He'll say "Couldn't wait till I woke up huh sexy"? And will continue to moan and let you take him. Sex with you & hawks would be devilish yet amorous.

Who's next? And any part 2's?