Sex life with Kazutora Hanemiya.

Kazutora would be a sub. He wouldn't know how to handle being a dom because when he attempts to dom you, he's always the one who ends up letting out needy whimpers & accidentally overstimulating himself by trying to dominate you. But since kazutora isn't a brat, he'll immediately see that he can't dom you so he'll continue to let you take the lead without any complaints or questions. I'm getting that kazutora would want to take the lead every once and awhile to reassure himself that he can make you feel just as good as you make him feel. he just wants to see how your sex face looks when he's fucking you this time. It gives him pride knowing that he's making you put on such a face from him being deep in you because he regularly doesn't get to dom you out. When kazutora is attempting to dom you, he'll struggle the whole time. He can be thrusting at a fast and deep pace or a slow & steady pace and still end up looking like the sub that he is. He'll violently start whimpering & moaning your name out and kazutora will cry. Whether your domming or he's dominating once in awhile, kazutora will cry uncontrollably due to his sensitivity. Your cream & juices flowing on his cock and the swishing sounds your sex makes when you let him inside of you turns kazutora on so much he'll bite his lip so hard that it'll bleed. The feeling of your soft and gushy insides makes kazutora even more sensitive to the point that he'll cry even harder. He's really intense even when your gentle but when you're rough, kazutora loses himself. Kazutora loves when you put him in the "pushing tush" position. He loves being up close & personal and he loves how close his body is connected to yours in that position. It makes the sex feel 10x better to him. He loves how you still dom him in that position despite being on top of you. When you grab & pull his ass down so his dick can thrust into yours, he'll hide his face in your neck and start whining and moaning your name into your neck as you fuck him. That position drives him through the roof. he loves being in the "seated scissors position". Kazutora loves to feel everything so feeling your sex, your ass, your thighs on his stomach and crotch area makes him cum so much more faster. In that position you can also easily turn your face towards him so at his peak of cumming if you turn your sexy face to look at him, in that very moment he'll cum all over your neck & face. Moaning your name & Quirofilia kink. Kazutora can call out your name all day. "Fuck (Your Name)" "Ahh, Ugh (Your name)" is all that comes out his mouth during sex. I'm seeing that kazutora would have a kink for pretty hands, legs. But mainly fingers & hands. He loves how beautifully your veins pattern down from the back of your hands to the end of your wrists. He'll hold, stare at your hands for minutes straight. Face sitting. Kazutora loves when you forcefully make him eat you out. Something about you laying him down, making him spread out his arms so he can become defenseless, then crashing your ass on his face is so sexy to him. He loves not knowing what you do next to him because he loves when you surprise him with the unexpected. Kazutora gets so turned on when you sit on his face. I think kazutora would like a partner who's dominant because although he's really nice & sweet, he can get out of character alot and start misbehaving so he would want someone who can handle and stop him from doing the wrong things that can jeopardize his life.

All characters Timeskipped.

Who's next? And any part 2's?