sex life with Tsukishima Kei.

What comes to mind based off of his personality I'd say he is a Dom. He likes getting his way. He likes having the last word. He likes having any type of power over you sexually. During missionary, when he's on top of you, he wants you to stay still, not flinch or move or hump back up into him even if it feels that good because he wants you to take in the pleasure and let you know that he's the one making you feel that good. During sex he loves dirty talking you especially when he's dominating you. He'll say shit like "yeah, that's right, I'm the one making you feel this good", "Be a good girl/boy & don't move, stay still baby". He'll be just repeatedly saying the nastiest shit to you during sex. He wants you to talk back. He loves it when your telling him how good you feel, he loves it when you repeatedly say his name while your about to cum. Tsukishima & You loves kinky shit. Toys, public sex all of that stuff. He'll do anything that you challenge him to do because he wants to prove to you that he isn't a push over. So you'll end up doing the upmost craziest shit when having sex. Tsukishima loves when you use vibrating toys on his c*ck while sucking him off. He likes being overstimulated and loves the feeling of feeling good. He likes rough sex. When your jerking him off, he goes crazy when you starts heavily rubbing his crotch, when you grip it tightly and speed up, he cums all over the place and even though he likes Domming you when you're rough on him he unintentionally goes into submissive mode. He starts moaning & twitching when your rough on him. During sex when your on top & roughly riding him, going high & low down on his Dick he'll breathe heavily as if he is having a panic attack and hold onto your hips. When it gets to intense he'll let out a little Yelp "Stop..stop! Dont go to far" and a string of tears would be coming from his eyes from how much you overstimulated him. Of course size play is something that you both love in the relationship. He loves holding you up during sex and harshly pulling you back down onto him. He likes wall & standing sex. He likes it when your standing straight against something and just ramming himself into you while he gives demands to you. He likes eating you. He likes chewing on your nipple. Sucking on your neck. Tongue fucking your ear & eating your ass, etc. He eats everything that's on your body that he feels as though should be eaten. He craves for the taste of your body and loves biting you. Over all your sex life with tsukishima would be adventurous. He likes doing it anywhere at anytime & is open to try anything. You guys have making love sessions from time to time. But even when you guys are being wild in bed that's you and tsukishima's way of showing how passionate and affectionate you are to each other.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who's next?