Sex life with Baji. part 2

Baji can be really feral on you during sex. Unintentionally & intentionally. Baji will start by teasing your sex with the tip of his sharp teeth just to see you struggle & let out your sex voice. He'll get you wet by doing that then will truculently start humping into you with both of his vainy hands held onto the Crease of your arms all while staring dead at you. While fucking you baji will stare at you with a serious Expression yet an expression admiring your every movement & Flinch. When the sex is really good, baji will start heavily sweating & due from excessively sweating, his nose will start running & he'll start sniffling while still thrusting deep inside you. If you giggle or laugh under him from that he'll cutely start laughing with you & take the tips of his long hair & will start tickling your face with his hair. Baji wouldn't mind experiencing with Drugs & Viagra during sex. Baji loves feeling an potent amount of pleasure so anything that'll make Baji & his significant other (You) feel an immense amount of pleasure in bed, he is all for trying things that'll make the sex with you feel more orgasmic. I think baji would perfer someone a little plump because he likes something to grab, feel, rub on whether you're having sex or in his arms.

Timeskip Baji.

Who's Next? And who do you want a part 2 of next?