sex life with hirotaka Nifuiji.

Mutual Switch relationship. I can see him domming you one minute to you domming Hirotaka the next minute. Hirotaka wouldn't be a Hardom/RoughDom at all. He likes treating you with care & delicacy. I can see sex with hirotaka is on the passionate but semi perverted side. The sex is also really intense. Hirotaka is calm & to himself when it comes to people he isn't close with but I will say when he likes someone or if he's in a relationship with someone he has tendencies to be really possessive because you are finally his. He'll literally do & give everything to you. Your wishes his his command. Before getting into a relationship with hirotaka, he'll be plotting on how to approach you, will ask your friends for information about you so he'll know what to do/give to you when he becomes your boyfriend. Before you can do anything he'll immediately stop you so he can do it for you. Hirotaka kind of babies you without knowing it. With all that hirotaka will be kind of a pervert. But not the overly freak nasty pervert, the gentleman pervert. He'll only have tendencies to be a pervert when he is in a relationship and you give him the ok to be perverted. He doesn't like doing things knowing that your uncomfortable with it so he wants your opinion/say so on everything. Sex with you & hirotaka can sometimes be spontaneous & accidental. You'll be eating cupcakes with him at his house & some of his cupcake cream will fall on your shoulder, then he'll lick the cream up with no sexual intent at first but when he licked all the cream off of you, he starts getting turned on in the middle of a normal conversation then will continue to lick your bare shoulder all over with his tongue. He'll start softly biting, sucking on your shoulder for his own satisfaction. He'll do all that & will immediately want to foreplay with you. Hirotaka loves foreplay. Hirotaka will get carried away sometimes and start slowly trailing down to your sex to touch then Rub it just to see the effect he has on you. Going from damp to wet. Whether its foreplay or sex, hirotaka will look you right in the eyes to see the movements change as he's making you feel good. Hirotaka loves having sex with you for your own satisfaction but he has times when he does things like that to you for his own sake to get himself turned on before making love to you. Hirotaka wouldn't seem like it but he is always ready to have sex with you. He has tendencies to randomly do it with you even during wholesome times. He'll start licking, devouring your hole while you sleep ( of course with your consent). Because he loves the sight of you flinching & quietly whimpering while you sleep. He loves sleepy sex but preferably he loves eating your sex while you sleep. Another example of hirotaka randomly trying to get sexy with you is during a shower. He'll be washing your back then it will immediately go to him trying to stick a finger in you. Then he will start having oral sex with you to your front side then to your ass. Some of hirotaka's perverted sides are, he'll tightly be hugging you from the back so you can feel his hard buldge on your ass during work in front of everyone. He'll then whisper in your ear, "Meet me in my office in 5". implying that he wants to have sex with you in his office. Another example is when hirotaka gets jealous, (he gets easily jealous btw). He'll bite & suck your ear in front of the person who tried to talk to you & will grab one side of your chest & squeeze it really hard to make you moan out loud so they can hear. I wouldn't say hirotaka is the boldest man, but when his jealously takes over he puts everything aside just to prove to everyone that you are his. With all that hirotaka likes having public sex. He also gets a rush with embarrassing you a little bit. He doesn't care if anyone hears you or him moan when having sex because he blurs everyone out but you in that moment. He'll embarrass you by sticking 2 fingers inside of your mouth while standing behind you when another man or woman is talking to you then sensually & slowly make out with you in front of them. During sex hirotaka likes grabbing onto your hips to support your pace and lightly pull you down to him while you ride him. If you sexually slide off his glasses during sex and put them on while you ride him, hirotaka will start blushing in response. He'll start sweating a little bit & will tell you to "Go Faster darling" so he can see your body & his glasses bounce up and down while you ride him.

Who's next? and any part 2's?