sex life with Tamaki.

Tamaki is The biggest Subby Boy in eternity. You dont have to demand him because he'll Do anything you say on the spot. Tamaki loves seeing you be dominant & demanding. When you tell him to get on all four's & bark like a little bitch who wants to be fucked so bad he'll do it. First time having sex with tamaki was definitely Sexy But very sweet at the same time. Grazing the tip of your tongue on tamaki's cock instantly made him twitch & cry out your name "OH Y/N" "Y/n, I-I-F you do that ill-" tamaki will leak pre-cum all over the place with your slightest touch. It'll drip from the top & bottom from his tip & you'll lick it with your finger tips & tamaki will go crazy. Tamaki will squeal & whine at the sight of you purposely being sexy in front of him & beg you to sit on his face. "P-please Do w-whatever you want with my Slutty Face" "P-put your Sex on my face master! Please!" Then before he knows it a wet, throbbing y/n Ass is in his face. Tamaki loves it when you sway your sex back & forth on his face and suffocate him. Nearly making him breathless. You'll ride tamaki's face so hard and he'll suck all your juices out to the point where tamaki will start hiccuping. You dont have to tell tamaki to slurp all your cream & juices out he'll do it without being demanded. He'll slurp you up so hard & intensely he'll start whimpering & humming into your sex, making you cum faster. Tamaki knows that as his Dom, he'll be punished if he makes you cum fast so you'll start to demand him to spread his whole body out on the body so you can slowly torture his body. Tamaki loves being teased & touched. He'll go crazy when you pinch & suck on his nipples for being a bad boy & all while doing that you'll hump his cock with your thigh. He goes crazy whenever you do that and he starts jumping his body upwards to your thigh, giving him more stimulation until he comes all over your upper thighs leaving a little bit of cum on your stomach. After sex tamaki is really sweet. Whether you jerk him off or get done riding him, he'll wipe all his cum off of you & apologize for making such a big mess. In you & tamaki's sex life I'd say tamaki would secretly love the concept of public sex & the suspence of getting caught. If you were to fuck tamaki in a public bathroom he would be extremely but unintentionally loud. He'd be waiting for someone to catch the both of you having sex. He'd love the concept because it will show that you are his & that he is yours only. I'd say being in a relationship with tamaki he would love being kissed all over, he loves head pats, he loves giving you headpats & walking to butterfly gardens with you.

Who do you want to see next? And any part 2's?