Sex Life with Shoto Todoroki.

I'm calling it how I see it, shoto is a hard switch. You can either slut him out, or he can slut you out that's for you to decide which shoto you want to fuck. I'd say he'd do it for you if you can't decide but shoto is not hands on when it comes to sex. He's shy and sexy so when it comes to sex life with shoto you're the one who's making the first moves. As much as I think shoto can get feral, he won't make any moves on you first because he's intimidated by you. By your intelligence, beauty, sex, how you can be demanding. He finds all those things about you sexy and infatuating. Shoto loses himself when he's inside of you. The thought of the love of his life being so fucking tight and squeezing all over his cock makes him unthinkably hard & feral. Shoto views you as the most beautiful person and literally thinks your a prince/princess so that doesn't calm him down or make him less sensitive at all during sex with you. Shoto is highly sensitive. Probably the most sensitive out of all mha characters. But when he's fucking you he gets 5× more sensitive than he already is. Once shoto gets passionate and horny he can't stop. I mean super deep, slow, strokes. he'll be painfully slow at first because he's big on being patient with you and pleasing you. slow gentle sex is what turns shoto on the most and make him cum the fastest. He loves taking all of you in and slowly cherishing and making love to your body. he'll than start pounding you with deep and fast/bumpy strokes because he can't take it anymore. At this point he just wants to let his orgasm out so hard inside you. Shoto can get needy and clumsy when he's about to cum. He'll have his left hand pulling your hair/grabbing your head if u have no hair, while his right hand will be squeezing and holding your ass for support because at this rate he feels like his dick is going to fall off with how horny and sensitive you're making him. His only support of him fucking you right now is him swaying his hips and lower body to go in and out of you. Shoto is surprisingly really kinky. He's one of those ones you'd think isn't kinky at first but surprisingly enough shoto has hundreds of kinks. being that he has a hot and cold quirk he uses that to his advantage and loves using it on you. Shoto loves fingering/touching/rubbing your sex. Just touching your holes alone makes shoto instantly hard and turned on. He'll heat up his finger tips and rub you the way you want him to and make you feel an immense amount of pleasure. If your not into heat, don't worry! He'll cool down his fingertips for you and stroke and rub your sex even more. The cold sensation of his fingertips makes your sex feel like its melting you'll be drowning in the feeling. Shoto loves using his quirk on you to see what faces you make to the feel of his hot and cold touch. I can see that shoto loves roleplay/costumes. He loves the teacher/student roleplay so when you get pretty for him and dress as a college teacher and demand student shoto to do whatever you tell him to do, That's something that gets him off so bad it hurts. That shit drives him off the wall in the best way possible he'll be aching for you to fuck him. Shoto has no shame or pride therefore he'll beg, plead, get on his knees, and beg you to fuck him silly. He'll rub his erection against your thigh roughly until you give him permission to let him put it in you. Shoto doesn't take edging well so when you're edging him he'll rub his dick all over his favorite places on your body. Your thighs, your legs, on your chest, face, your sex, All until he cums on you. Shoto loves under the table sex. It could be you and shoto at a meeting, work, anywhere where there is a table and people around, Shoto loves when you toy with his dick with your hand under the table while others are around which could potentially be a chance of the both of you getting caught. But shoto loves it. He loves the risk. He'll be keeping a straight face trying not to moan or make any sexual face expressions while your hands ride his cock as roughly as they can under the table. He'll be on the edge of cumming in your hands so he'll stop you by pausing your hands with his so you both won't actually get in trouble lol. "We'll finish this later, my love". A shaky, whiny, whisper came from shoto through your ear. Shoto is risky but he won't take it all the way while there's others around. Because he basically edged you, you'll destroy his sensitive cock later. One of shotos favorite positions is "The standing" position. He loves making love to you while standing because he can hold more of your body all while making you feel good. This position makes shoto cum 2× faster than he regularly cums because he can feel all of your insides... Every corner, every grip of your sex, shoto can feel and his dick loses all control and lets loose inside you. This position to shoto is really intimate and sensual because he gets to have you close to him Sexually and innocently. He'll whisper sweet words in your ear "You make me feel so good" "your too tight" "your so beautiful" "please marry me" "I want you". Reminding you that your his and telling you how special you are to him, because you are. I'm seeing that shoto can be really loud during sex with you despite how quiet he is. He's definitely a crier, whimpers alot. Shoto whimpers the most when you're dominating him. Shoto loves it when you're on top riding his dick as if your life depends on it. Seeing you rock back and forth on his dick trying to make yourself feel good makes him cum alone. It doesn't matter what pace your riding him at, shoto will cry and moan for you to "dont stop" and "keep going until i break". Shoto will consistently let out lots of "oh's" while you are handling his sex. The thought of you jumping and bouncing on his hard, sensitive, erection makes shoto whine and cry inside. If you're rough with him and ride him at a really fast pace he may even let out loud screams. He'll scream and cry out your name every second as if he was screaming for you to save him during a hero mission. Shoto loves putting music ambiance on during sex. To him it heats everything up and energizes him while he's moving back and forth inside you. He's really intimate so this is another big form of intimacy for shoto. While shoto is fucking you, it'll probably be In a connected position, you laying under him on the bed while he is on top holding your body against his, he'll lowly sing some of the song lyrics in your ear in a whimpering, desperate, tone indirectly telling you he wants you, he has to have you, and he needs you.

Who's next?