sex life with Ittetsu takeda.

Ittetsu is an extreme Sub. Being that he wants to see you happy & will do anything you want & ask for, if you subbing him out makes you happy, he'll be glad to be your personal Fuck toy. Although you'll do anything you want to Ittetsu, (of course with his consent), I think being in a relationship with Ittetsu he'll love, Love making sessions & sex sessions that isn't to rough or crazy because the passionate & sensual moments during sex is what makes Ittetsu orgasm the hardest. Ittetsu will start blushing while you slowly & seductively take off his glasses when your about to take him before sex. Or if you think its sexy when he has his glasses on during sex you'll tell him to "keep them on baby" & he'll immediately get hard & follow your orders. Before a love making session, Ittetsu will strip you naked & give your body rubs with oil, massaging & stretching your body out with his hands so you can have more stamina & energy when fucking him. Kissing while riding Ittetsu is a must. He'll love it when your slowly & carefully riding him then pause every 2 Minutes just to passionately kiss him. He goes insane when you do little stuff like hugging him from behind tightly at work, Kind of caressing his crotch area with your hands & fingers while doing it making him heat up & want you to do dirty things to him even there. Body pinches & ear Nips. Ittetsu will pause & Twitch when you nibble the top of his ears & pinch his nipples, his collar bones & cheeks. Even though Ittetsu loves sex he is innocent. For his reputations sake he won't have sex publicly. So he'll always fantasize about having sex with you at work, in a bathroom stall, at a park & anywhere else spontaneous. His fantasizes can become so real to the point where he will actually cream his pants while thinking about making love to you. He'll start chewing on his pen while thinking about you fucking him he'll start getting sexually frustrated & calls you If your away. he'll beat around the Bush a little bit but he'll hesitantly ask you if you could have phone sex with him. He'll be craving for you so bad he'll unintentionally beg you to show him your sex. Before you can respond, He'll willingly without you asking will show you his cock on Cam just so you can get turned on & give in to him. Your body & features, specifically your face gets Ittetsu hard in an instant he'll cum immediately when jerking himself off to you. Facial expressions. Ittetsu seeing your moaning face gets him off more then ever. Seeing you moan & cry out will make Ittetsu's moans louder then ever making your moans come in sync with his. Ittetsu gets joy & satisfaction when you can't stop moaning while bouncing on his cock & struggling to stare him in the eyes. Because no matter how good Ittetsu is feeling during your sex he will stare you directly in the eyes the whole time or give you sweet nothings telling you how much he adores & loves you.

Who's next?