sex life with you & nishinoya.

Believe it or not I think nishinoya would be the biggest switch ever. He'd lean more over to being a Bratty sub. Nishinoya is very competitive and you'll meet your match when having sex with him. Short men are usually extremely dominant more then people think. Nishinoya will lift you up by your thighs and eat you out while you are in the air. Nishinoya knows how to eat. He'll moan & whimper into your sex while he is eating you because you taste so good. He'll suck & slurp all in & out of your sex & eat it from top to bottom. He'll then feel bold & start eating your ass & say "I'll lick you wherever I want to" "Tasty". nishinoya will get so turned on by eating you he'll accidentally drop you on the bed because he'll start twitching and shaking because of your taste & your sex. Nishinoya likes gripping your rear end, your thighs, your stomach, and carrying & lifting you around to prove he can handle you. He'll give you deep & fast thrust when he is inside of you. When you & nishinoya is on the bed having sex you'll be in a doggy style position & he'll be sitting up behind you pounding you consistently. Nishinoya can go from grunting a little bit then moaning & whining during sex with you even Domming you. He'll bend his head down a little while thrusting into you & Kiss your ass cheeks & spank them. When nishinoya is a bratty sub he still attempts to be competitive with you. He tries to hold in his moans in while you ride him. When nishinoya is moaning he studders over his moans and bangs on the bed or if you or he has a night stand he'll bang on it because he cant take the pleasure. Nishinoya will cum really hard when you lick him all over his body. He'll shiver & his knees will go weak to you trying to overstimulate him. Nishinoya loves when you sit on his face. He loves when your juices & cum drip all over him so he could lick it all up. Nishinoya would secretly be addicted to you demanding him to do whatever you tell him to do. If you demand him to strip, lay down he'll try to fight with you but instead he'll secretly want to say "Ok Master"..

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who do you want to see next?