sex life with you & kirishima.

A hard switching couple. Kiri can be extremely dominant one minute then be a subby little bitch the next. You can be his biggest fear when it comes to dominating next minute kiri has you on your hands and knees. A very powerful couple. Since you two are really dominant with each other's body alone, i dont think you and kiri (kiri in general) would be very kinky. You guys think the concept of using toys during sex is sexy, poly relationships etc is hot but it's just not for you two. You + kiri + sex tops all of those kinks because you and kiri give each other the biggest orgasms without all that. Kiri likes chubby babes. Kiri is extremely strong so he will literally throw your body around during sex while holding/lifting you up and tell you how light you are. Kiri will say stuff like "look at those fat tits" "damn ass getting fatter" in public but not to tease you but because he knows what he is going to do with all that when the both of you get home. Kiri likes chewing you. He thinks your a cute little plushy and will just nibble on you. Even though kiri has sharp teeth he doesn't like biting you. He has a fear of hurting you and he never wants to do that. Kiri can be the biggest dom in the world but he isn't a sadist or a Hardom (he can be one at times, not all the time). During sex kiri likes holding you. He will use both of his big arms and wrap them around you while he is thrusting into you. He likes skimming your body while he is fucking you admiring what's his. I would say kiri likes drooling on you. Not necessarily spitting in your mouth but he likes watching the streaks of his saliva slowly seep on your face. Kiri definitely will praise you during sex. No doubt about it. He will say stuff like "your my baby" "hold me tighter just like that" while smiling at you. You think its sexy when kiri lets his hair down so he does ALOT now. During sex when you are topping him and he is sweaty and his hair is down you find it sexy and he notices and teases you by shaking his lushes hair a little bit. Immediately making you about to cum. During sex kiri would definitely be the type to put whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate sauce, strawberries all over your body and lick everything up until your body is clean with nothing on it. Then he will slurp you up. Kiri moans alot during sex and can be really loud when surprised by the tricks you surprise him with. He likes it when you bounce on his cock and turn, switch positions all while your still riding him and he falls in love with you even more.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who do you want to see next?