sex life with lev haiba.

Mutual switch relationship. I wouldn't say lev is a Hardom but he's not that soft on you either. I'm seeing that it would lean over towards him being gentle but naturally truculent. So kind of in between being a HarDom & SoftDom. Lev has alot of energy during sex. He could take you 7 days a week without any hesitation. Usually, other anime men would have sex with you 3-4 days a week and at least a day or 2 to take a break from having so much sex with you but lev on the other hand, he'll have sex with you whenever you want it. Any hour, everyday. Tired, energetic or not lev will fuck you all the time. Lev loves height play. Lev is a fucking giant & will put his genetics to use on you. He loves standing sex. He'll fuck you up against a door, wall, in the middle of his room. Standing while having sex gets lev going. He loves 69'ing you while he is standing up so he can get a good view of your sex. Lev will tickle your sex with his tongue & pointer finger so he can hear your whimpers. He'll keep teasing your sex, not saying a word, not telling you to beg, he'll keep toying with you until you beg him without him telling you to. When you finally beg to lev, he'll eat you out slowly & sensually. When lev eats you up he takes his time to give you the best pleasure. Lev loves when you cum slow rather then cumming fast because he wants you to savor the pleasure. He teases, finger, fuck you at a measured pace so you can really take in the feeling of his pleasure. Lev will make you orgasm long & hard from his slow teasing. Foreplay & Foodplay. Lev would love foreplay. Particularly doing all the foreplay on you. He loves sticking his long fingers inside of you to see how deep & far he can go. He'll suddenly start slowly pounding his fingers inside of you. He'll use his thumb to circle around the outside of your sex. Lev would love Foodplay but he wouldn't be messy with it. He'll drizzle honey on your nipples and he'll suck all the honey off your nipples roughly. If you have whipped cream, he'll take 2 of his fingers and will scoop some whip cream out of the bowl & will put the cream in between the middle of your chest area to your belly button & lick up all the whipped cream off you while cutely giving you a slight smile. Lev loves when you smoothen his hair back during sex when you are topping him. Kind of admiring his hair, his body with your eyes. When lev notices your complimenting him mentally rather then verbally, he'll tell you to "speak up hun" while softly massaging the sides of your back while you fuck on him.

Timeskip lev!

Who's next? And any part 2's?