sex life with Koganegawa.

Off Bat being in a relationship with Koganegawa would be Koganegawa being a switch. But it would lean over to koga being the Dom & I can see him having extreme Hardom tendencies. Koga loves when your on top but he hates being sluted out. He can be submissive but he isn't into playing the "Mommy/Daddy" role. He wont beg or let you call him a good boy. I think because koga likes seeing you do & say those subby things to him, he cant see himself reversing to that role. He loves being the Assertive/demanding one in the relationship. Koga loves taking over. Knowing that he's the one making you put on a intense cum Face, knowing that he's the one making you moan out his name, knowing that he's the one making you bend over gets him unbelievably Hard. Something about looking down on you while you deep throat his cock will really get koga going & face fuck you even harder. I think Koganegawa can kind of go over board during sex. If your in a sexy position while he is fucking you, he'll watch your body move back & forth on him & it makes Koganegawa slowly lose his sanity. He'll go from focusing on fucking you slowly to doing deep, deep, DEEP thrust inside of you while degrading you heavily. When he starts to get out of character during sex, you'll notice those changes about him. You can also see his face get semi demonic because he knows he's about to fuck you up. That's when his extreme hard dominance comes out. While pounding you or if your fucking koga, he will say shit like, "You Dirty slutty little Bitch! This ass is mine!" "Are you proud being a little whore like your parents taught you to be dirty bitch"?...koga will hurt your feelings especially if you dont like being degraded. After he'll immediately apologize & comfort you. Yeah Koga can be extremely dominant but when your in a relationship with him he doesn't usually degrade you unless he's about to have a big orgasm. But if you like being degraded and he knows it, he'll probably do & say more out of line shit to you. Koganegawa loves when you spit & spread your sex to get all your juices out inside of you to rub it all over his cock before fucking him. He loves the sight of your wet cream & spit on his cock & it makes it easier to slip his Dick inside of you. Sex with Koganegawa always leans towards the more intense, extreme side of things.

All characters aged up/time skipped.

Who's next? & any part 2's?