3

Sorry please read from 1st chapter. There's some problem.

Cameras were clicking there pictures and it telecasted live.

JK POV
She opened her her and I just lost. Her eyes, I saw those eyes in my dreams. Oh god, is my dream going to came true she's the one. MY DREAM GIRL.
She blinked her eyes and try to stand straight but I was just in my own world, and then her voice reach my ears and I came out of my world. " Excuse me" her voice is sweet. I made her stand straight and she thanked me" thanku so much for saving me" she joined her hands and bowed to me but I was just looking at her. Then other diplomats, general ,ambassadors came to see her.
.............******............

Everyone shocked to see what just happened now. General was scolding the soldier why he pushed her like that makehim to apologize. Soldier apologize to her.
" It's oky u don't have to say sorry I can see u tried save me and I should apologize coz I didn't paid attention to my surroundings. So, I'm sorry". " Thanku soo much for saving me" she joined her hands and bowed to him too.
Soldier just nodded and bowed too.
Then, ambassadors and diplomats thanked to them also.
"Soldier Jeon good that you were fast enough to save her." General said, Jk bowed to him.
" Soldier lim you too" general said and he also bowed.
" Sir I think it's time for announcement" minister secretary said.
" Yes let's go"
Then general,ambassadors,and diplomats were standing on a high platform to introduce themselves and talking about the exercise.
" So, it will best for both the countries to share their skills. Thanku soo much. And now I want miss Kapoor to introduce herself".
Standing on the platform holding the mic in her hand she started " Good morning everyone, myself YN Kapoor I'm the cultural and soft power diplomat of India and I know many of you thinking why m i here coz this is defence exercise and I'm a cultural officer. Well, the exercise is not only defence related but the culture that both countries share together are pretty much same and this will create a great bond between India and Korea. This will be the first time that 2 countries are sharing their defence and culture together in a exercise. And through this other nations will be proud to see how India and Korea making their relation more stronger, more healthier and more lovable. Thanku soo much and I hope we'll give our best in this."she smiled.

She was talking about the exercise but jk just looking at her with his eyes wide open.

JK POV
" How it can be possible am I still dreaming I think those eyes are same what I saw in my dreams...how..... Wait what.......her smile she just smile God her smile is also the same. Somebody just pinch me. And Wake me up I think I'm dreaming again.... Ahhhhhhhh."
" Jk are you oky"
" Yes I'm oky"
"Come on then everyone is going towards the shooting place"
" Oh yea"
...................*******................

"these are the plans and different projects that both countries will do together" secretary said.
" Well anyone wants to try shooting, I hope u all will be happy to see the guns that our country designed." General of Korea said.
" Yes it's a good idea and if we like that than we will purchase those guns from you " Indian minister said.

Then the ministers tried their weapons of Korea and they were very surprised to see their skills.
" Miss Kapoor I think u also should try this". Minister said.
" Ofcourse" YN SAID.
She took a gun and aimed the shooting board and fired 3 bullets one by one and everyone was surprised to see her shooting skill.
" Miss YN you are very good at this why don't you join the military or any commonwealth games, am damn sure u will get gold medal." General said.
" Hahaha thanku, mister Kim but m already doing many works at the same time. If I get the chance then definitely I'll participate in games." She said while smiling.
...............*******..................

Time skip
It's night Indian diplomats, ambassadors, ministers left 6 hours ago. They had their lunch together with soldiers and happy to see the discipline.
JK POV
I am searching her name in Google to know more about her. YN KAPOOR.

BORN 27JULY1998 (27YEAR OLD)PLACE DELHI,INDIAOCCUPATION CULTURAL DIPLOMAT AND SOFT POWER OFFICER OF INDIA, MODEL, ACTOR,SINGER,DANCER

PLACE DELHI,INDIA
OCCUPATION CULTURAL DIPLOMAT AND SOFT POWER OFFICER OF INDIA, MODEL, ACTOR,SINGER,DANCER.
STUDIED M.COM IN ECONOMICS AND SOCIOLOGY DEGREE HOLDER.
CLEARED INDIA'S MOST TOUGHEST AND ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOGHEST EXAM UPSC CSE. HOLDING ALL IN INDIA RANK 55.
SHE'D DONE 2 MOVIES ONE TOLLYWOOD YOGINI AND ONE HOLLYWOOD PAYBACK.
SHE SANG 5 SONGS WITH SHAWN MENDES, DOJA CAT, CHRLIE PUTH, RIHANNA, COLD PLAY BAND. AND IN FUTURE SHE WILL GOING TO SING WITH BTS HYUNG LINE. AND SHE HAD RECREATED 2 PUNJABI SONGS WITH AP DHILLON AND MANKIRT AULAKH.
SHE IS ALSO A ACTIVIST AND PHILANTHROPIC.
OWNED 2 HOTEL IN DELHI AND MUMBAI AND 4 RESTAURANTS IN DELHI ,AMERICA,BANGKOK AND HYDERABAD.

" She is 27 but she looks like a girl who just completed her high school.
But how she can be a actor,singer.... When she's a diplomat. I had met with many diplomats when I got my red passport and attended UN meetings. Diplomats are very busy in their international relations but how can she managed this much in her life. Impressive but she is very talented just like me.
I only saw her pics once with hyungs but there were only rm, suga,Jin,hobi.
But I have to say she's more than beautiful or I can say perfect. Her eyes just the same her smile also very same. Morning incident is still in my memory how she opened her eyes how beautifully she bowed and joining her hands. Her voice. Ohhh God what is this no girl roamed in my brain this much like she roamed. The feeling I'm having in my heart by holding her....never felt before towards anyone... ahhhhhhh YN what are you doing to me."
" Hey jk where are you lost man here I'm calling you from last 5 mins.
Don't tell me you are lost in YN".
" Huh nonononono I was thinking I'm going to miss you'll after retirement."
" Don't lie we can see in your phone what are you thinking and about whom. You were also lost in morning."
" Aniyo" jk pouted.
" Oky let's go have dinner".
"Yea lets go".