chapter 1

"leia and callum, quieten down please!" Mrs connors shouted over the class, me and leia hated eachother but we could always agree that Mrs connors was the biggest bitch of all, i took out my phone and continued taking pictures of leia just to pissed her off, then smack, she hit the phone out of my hand and hit my face with the text book.
"what the fuck! You smashed my phone!" I shout at her standing up, clenching my fists.
"only because you were taking pictures of me, and it's still working it's not broken!" she shouts standing right infront of me too, we glare into eachothers eyes.
"both of you sit down right now!" Mrs connors shouts from the front, we glare at eachother for a few seconds longer before breaking the stare and sitting down.
The rest of class goes by quickly.
"leia and callum, stay behind please" Mrs connors asks moments before the bell, we stay in our seats staring forward as she cleaned up her desk abit.
"are you going to tell us to stop arguing or can we go now!?" leia snaps at miss.
"come down and have a seat" she says casually, we both walk down and sit in front of her desk.
"what!" I snap after a few moments of silence.
"now, both of your choices of behaviour has been absolutely atrocious, the fighting, graffiti, smoking, drinking, vandalism, distribution, you get the point, so after a meeting with the principal and vice principal, we've come up with a solution"
"which is?" leia asks impatiently.
"you must both improve your behaviour within two months or attend west minster discipline school for the rest of the year, the behaviour includes, no detentions, no missed homeworks, full attendance to class, a perfect record for two months and then we can work from that"
"are you fucking serious!?" we both ask in unison.
"language! And yes I am, you will work together and make an effort or attend the discipline school, if one of you fails, you both fail!" she snaps at us.
"if you think I'm gonna make any effort to work with, him, your off your pretty little head" leia snaps before glaring at me.
"you think your so fucking superior, above me even, your a worthless bitch, this is your fault!" I shout at leia.
"how is this my fault? You spray panted my number on the bathroom walls, promoting me for a sex line!"
"and you put snakes in my bag"
"you vandalised my car"
"you tee peed my house!"
"that's enough, you both have detentions to attend, which will be spent talking and sorting out your differences, all your latest punishments are still in play, but we don't expect any more detentions, is that understood?"
"sure whatever" we both mumble.
When were outside, i pull her behind the stairs and get right up to her.
"listen, I am not about to go to some discipline school for seven months, but Im also not about to become your best friend, so if you stay out of my way I'll stay out of yours, the rest is up to you and i swear if you let me down i will make you pay" I snarl at her, she keeps a hard gaze staring right into my eyes.
"you can threaten me all you want but we both know if anyone is letting us down, it's you, your already making us late for detention!" she snaps pulling away, she walks quickly away from me and to Mr o'connells classroom, i hurry after her and when I get in she's already sitting in the back corner, i take the seat at the other side of the room at the back and Mr O'connells eyes me.
"from what I hear, you two are to start talking and improve on behaviour, so sit beside eachother" he says gesturing to the seat beside her.
"you can tell us to behave or you can tell us to talk more but we can't do both" leia snarls at him.
"then let me help"he says cheerfully.
"fuck off" she says to him, he ignores her and gestures for me to move to a new seat one over from her, he takes the one in between us.
"now, is there a reason you two don't get along?" he asks us.
"he's a complete dick" she says to him as if I'm not here.
"language, now, do you have any sort of history, old friends? Relationships?"
"no! He hates me and I hate him, that's it" she snaps.
"don't act so offended, you'd be lucky if any guy looked at you twice" I growl at her.
"tell that to the same guy I've been dating for two years and not the girls who throw themselves at you for cheap meaningless sex" she snaps back, acknowledging my existence at last.
"he's some sort of God to put up with listening to your voice for two years, whats wrong with him? Mentally unstable, ugly loner, blind, deaf? I suggest.
"you think you know everything about everyone, you don't know shit about me so stop fucking judging me" she growls at me.
"let me guess, he doesn't even exist" I say with a smirk.
"why don't you get a lift with us after then? Instead of driving your cheap car around, I'm starting to think girls only throw themselves at you out of pity"
"oh yeah, everyone pitys someone like me"
"oh I meant self pity, no self esteem, no friends, maybe emotionally scarred"
"you just can't handle the fact that girls actually like me and guys can barely stand the sight of you"
"I seriously don't give two shits of what you think about me, so your desperate attempts at insulting me are failing miserably"
"you wanna know what I really think about you?"
"I don't care"
"I think your a self obsessed bitch, sure your sexy enough but once a guy gets to know you, your ruined, no one actually cares about you, your own bloody parents can't even be bothered to show to parents meeting, it's always aunties or even family friends" I shout at her, she stares at me for a few seconds, she's trying to hide the hurt in her face but failing miserabley.
"i bet you thought I didn't notice, hearing ll the excuses, business meeting, there sick, on holiday, I've heard them all, except the truth, they don't care"
"you don't know anything about me or my parents, i know why they don't show up for me and I honestly don't care that they don't" she shouts storming out.
"go after her" sir tells us, i sigh and go after her, i do feel slightly guilty but mostly I don't want to end up in discipline school.
when I catch up to her, i have to grab her back by the wrist and she smacks into my chest before trying to pull back, i hold her close but not to my chest again, then I notice her face, her cheeks are tear stained and her eyes are bloodshot and watery.
"leia wait, I'm sorry, i donrt know anything about your parents, even you i know that, so I'll stop bringing them up, how about we blow off detention one last time and go somewhere to try to get to really know eachother"
"fuck off, I've got something"
"please, let's huts try to make this up to eachother, I'll forget everything you ever did to me and you do that too, just to see If we could be friends"
"fine, two hours tops"
"leia, callum, come on back now" Mr o'connells shouts from the bottom of the hall, before I can say a word, leia is dragging me out if school and up to my car.