Page 1

Janet

"One more month baby" I said as I touched up my makeup in the mirror.

"Mmmhh thirty more days Janet—" the door swung open behind me while Christopher was talking mid sentence.

"J th— oh brother your on the phone with him" he whined poking his head in.

I was on FaceTime with Christopher trying to get as much FaceTime as possible before the show. I was on tour of my Rock Witchu Tour. And we were one month away from the last show. Then I could finally see my man again.

"Hi Gil" Christopher spoke through the phone.

"Hey Christopher, anyway we need you outside real quick before the show starts soon" he explained.

"Ok Gil I'll be out in one second, I promise" I said to him before looking back at my phone.

Christopher looked so fine through the phone I could just eat him up. "Ok baby I gotta go" I pouted.

"One second, let's go" Gil said from behind me.

I looked up at him through the mirror before giving him the finger. Christopher laughed through the phone making me smile.

"Go baby, I love you" he said to me. My face saddened knowing I had to end the call soon. I miss that man so much. Just hearing his voice through the phone makes me feel at home.

"I love you more" I sucked my teeth. "I'll call you later" I said before blowing him a kiss through the phone.

"Talk to you later, bye" he hung up.

"Come on the kids wanna pray before heading on stage" Gil said from the door.

I got up crossing my arms. "Y'all could've prayed without me" I mumbled past him.

"Oh brother Janet, you'll see your man soon" he said patting my back.

He walked from behind me as I turned the corner to the hall with the kids. For this tour I had a new crew of dancers. All of the people I started with are out living their lives.

With new careers, family's and new opportunities. I love them and miss them dearly. These new kids are cool though but they can't replace Nikki, Shawn, Tish the list goes on.

Gil is the only one left and he's now my creative director. He's no longer a dancer which means I have to pay him more. The kids stood around me as we all held hands and bowed our heads.

I opened one eye and looked to my right. "Gil?"

"I'm not praying" he chuckled.

"Me neither" I laughed back.

"I got it" I know that deep voice from anywhere. I opened my eyes in bliss to the sight of Christopher to my left.

"CHRISTOPHER" I screamed out of excitement. I could feel my heart jump as the butterflies flew in my stomach.

He smiled from ear to ear before he lifted me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening our warm embrace. He began to spin in circles with me in his arms as everybody watched.

"You can thank me later J, I helped plan this" Gil mumbled.

"You did" I questioned him as Christopher bought me down.

"Yes but you can think me later because you need to be on stage in one minute" he said looking at his watch.

"I love you" I said looking up to Christopher. "I love you too, I'll be in the audience watching the show."

Before I could leave I had to get a kiss. He was on the same page because he bent down making our lips meet. That was our first and best kiss in months.

His tender lips warmed mine as I deepened the kiss. I could feel Gil tugging on my right arm pulling me away.

"Come on girl you can kiss him later" he said pulling me away from Christopher.

After another successful sold out show I couldn't wait to see my man first thing. I ran through all of the kids and crew backstage before bumping into Gil.

I almost fell before he caught me. "Where are you going running like that? You have to watch yourself" he said to me.

"I'm looking for Christopher" he shook his head with a grin. "You really love that man he's in your dressing room" he said to me.

"Don't have too much fun now" he said while I continued to sprint to my room.

Before I opened my door I took my time catching my breath. I didn't want to look like I rushed to him. My heart skipped to the sight of that beautiful man once I finally opened that door.

"Heyy sexy" he said as he sat on my dresser facing me.

He stood up and met me in halfway. "Your sexy" I said wrapping my arms around him pressing myself against him.

My eyes opened wide to the surprise of feeling his erection. "Your hard already" I asked him as he began to chuckle in my face.

"I'm sorry I can't control it. You know it's hard being away from you for SO long. Plus you looked really good on that stage. You amaze me every time you know" his smile grew.

"Your shows just get better and better" he said making me blush. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"You really liked it... even discipline" I asked raising my eyebrow. He began to twist his mouth and shake his head.

"No it was really hard to sit through discipline. I had to go to the bathroom just to get away" he said making me feel bad.

"Oh no" I said caressing his face. "How long were you in the bathroom for?"

"I stayed in the hallway of the stadium till I heard the song was over to be honest" he said making me giggle.

"Ohhh that's funny" he said bringing his smile close into my neck before sucking it.

"Ouuu" I said letting out a deep moan. He sucked on my skin leaving a puddle in my thong.

"JANET WE GOT THE BUS READY" we could heard a knock at the door followed by Joey's loud mouth. Joey is one of my closet and loyal bodyguards.

"I'll be out there in two minutes" I yelled back looking at Christopher who was about to help me out of my cloths. After getting out of my stage custom I got into my clean sweat suit.

Before leaving the room with Christopher I had to grab my designer bag. I left the room with Christopher behind me as Joey looked right past in shock.

"Brooklyn" he said getting souped up. "Staten Island, yo how you been" Christopher said dabbing him up.

The two of them called each other by the cities they grew up in. Both of them being from New York bonded them. And at times it made me jealous. But it was also cute.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨