35

The townsfolk run as Wanda continues to the Hex.

Panic.

Above Agatha laughs.

"Now you'll see." Agatha said.

In the sky above them, the two Visions fight. They were shooting beams of energy at each other. Their beams meet for a moment and they get locked in a stalemate. Although, Wanda's Vision falters as the Hex dissolves and gets shot to the ground.

Vision falls near Wanda and gets up.

"Wanda-!" Vision yells.

The twins arrive, but also are dissolving.

"Mom!" Billy yells.

"Help, mom!" Tommy yells.

Agatha cackles from her spot.

"Now do you see? You tied your family to this twisted world, and now one can't exist without the other." Agatha said.

"Mom-!" The twins yells.

Vision looks at his sons, "Boys-!"

Wanda watches as her family dissolves with panic in her eyes. 

"Save Westview or save your family." Agatha said.

"Help, please!" Billy yells.

Wanda frantically looks from her boys and husband, then stops dissolving the Hex. It regrows and builds back up. 

Vision and the twins reconstitute, and then they ran over to Wanda. Wanda is embraced by the twins and her husband.

"Hi, hi, hi." Wanda said in an exhausted breath.

"Mom!" Tommy exclaims.

Billy looks at his mom with worry, "Are you okay, mom?" He asks.

The family huddles around Wanda.

Above, they hear Agatha chant and shoots magic at them.

"No-!" Wanda screams.

Wanda reacted quickly, she created a magic shield, to which Agatha absorbs. After the shield was absorbed, Wanda looks at her hands, which are gray and drained.

"Mom, are you okay?" Billy asks her.

Wanda nods.

Agatha flies around them.

However, as Agatha went to blast them again with magic, a large bolt of electricity hits the witch in the back. 

Agatha turns around to see Emma standing in view.

"Emmy-!" Wanda yells.

Emma tilts her head.

"Well, I'm surprised you survived." Agatha said.

Emma had a glare in her eyes.

White electricity beaming around Emma's fists and charging from her eyes. 

Agatha looks from Emma and then to the family that was still kneeling down huddle together.

"How sweet," Agatha said, "Guess you will all die together. How poetic."

At this moment, White Vision arrives. He is hovering nearby, and staring down at the family.

The twins felt their father move them behind him.

"Um, dad?" Tommy asks.

The S.W.O.R.D convoy arrives. Agents come out and draw their guns. They are pointing the weapons at the family and even Emma.