08

Emma had changed from her casual clothes into something that fit the mold to what Zemo had in store. She wasn't the only one changing, but she felt ridiculous.

She was wearing a purple loose fit tank, black leather tight skirt, and black heels. She had some makeup on, like eyeliner and light purple eye-shadow. She even had been given a wig, a wig to cover up her signature blonde hair. She had a black wig, which looked legit after she got it fitted on.

She stepped out of the room she changed in to find Sam and Bucky both equally annoyed in their get up.

Sam looks at her, "Well-," He starts.

Emma points at him, "Don't even start," She says with a small glare.

Bucky shrugs but says something.

Emma scoffs at her own get up, "I look ridiculous." She says, "Am I suppose to be some sort of hooker?"

Bucky saw her eyes on him.

Bucky shakes his head, "I'm not even going to say anything."

Bucky walks out of the room, probably to where Zemo was waiting at. Sam, who looked equally flashy and disliked the outfit, looks back at Emma.

"If it makes you feel a little better, you look good with black hair." Sam tries to say with ease.

Emma huffs a frustrated breathe, "Let's get this damn thing done so I can get these stupid heels off."

.

..

...

The four were walking down the street in the rule free island. Zemo walked in between Bucky and Sam. Emma was walking next to Sam.

Sam, just like Emma, could not get over his dress up.

"We have to do something about this," Sam says, "I'm the only one who looks like a pimp."

Emma scoffs, "Wanna look like a hooker, Sam?" She asks.

Zemo gestures at the two, "Now, now. Only an American would assume a fashion-forward Black man looks like a pimp." He pulls out his phone to show an image, "You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be play."

Sam takes a good look at the photo.

"The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger." Zemo says.

Sam scoffs, "He even has a bad nickname."

Emma peaks at the image, "But he does look like you though," She then looks at Zemo, "Doesn't explain why you dressed me like this?"

Zemo shrugs, "I mean Smiling Tiger is known to have plenty of women all over him," He says, "You can just play the part of his latest girl."

Sam glanced at Zemo, "She's seventeen,"

Emma makes a face, "I mean technically twenty-two but yeah,"

Zemo shrugs again, "Well seventeen is a little too old for Smiling Tiger, but it'll be fine." He says.

"I dislike this guy you're being now," Emma says.

"Ditto," Bucky says.

Sam nods to himself, "Same."

There was a moment of silence between the four of them as they walked along this bridge. They could see the night lights in the distance.

"You smell this?" Zemo asks.

"Yeah, what is that?" Sam asks, "Acid?"

Zemo smiles a little, "Madripoor." He says, "No matter what happens, we have to stay in character."