03

Emma had found Sam, he was looking at visual of Bucky through the eyes of Redwing. It seemed like the small droid was guiding Bucky to his location.

Sam did a double take of Emma.

"Em," Sam says.

Emma gives him a confused look.

"You're- You're you?" He says.

Emma nods, "Uh yeah?" She sounded confused.

Sam fully looks at her, "The whole world knows I'm the Falcon. The whole world knows Bucky was the former Winter Solider."

Emma put it together.

She had a secret identity.

Torres just watched her leap out of a plane. He's going to put it together that she has powers and not some normal teen.

She was not wearing anything that would hide her identity from the world. To everyone, she was Emma Stark.

Emma sighs a little, "So much for normal, huh." She smiles sadly.

Sam opens his mouth to say something, but Emma never got to know what it was that Sam Wilson was thinking, because Bucky appeared.

Sam was looking at the visual that Redwing was feeding him by looking at it on his wrist. Emma leaned a little bit over to watch, but glanced up noticing Bucky looking.

"You're doing the staring thing again," Sam says.

"Where's the guy?" Bucky asks looking at the small screen.

Sam shrugs, "I don't know. I think they're smuggling weapons, though." He says.

Emma frowns looking at the footage, "I think you might be right." She says and glanced at the men.

"Hmm, but there's only one way to find out." Bucky looks down the hallway in front of them, "I see a clear path. I say we take it."

Bucky begins to walk past them, but it stopped by Sam reaching up and grabbing Bucky's arm. Bucky turns to look at Sam.

"We're not assassins." Sam says.

Bucky narrows his eyes at Sam's comment, "I'll see you inside or not."

Bucky shrugs Sam's hand off his arm and moves away

"Hey! Come on, man. I was just messing with you." Sam calls after Bucky, "Come back!"

Emma glanced at Sam and then at the backside of Bucky, who was going further and further away.

Emma felt the eyes of Sam on her.

"Em," Sam says.

Emma says nothing, she just followed after Bucky. She noticed that Sam was following right behind him.

"Look at you. All stealthy." Sam says through the earpiece and chuckles, "A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther."

"It's actually White Wolf,"  Bucky corrects.

Emma had never heard that before. Sure, they aren't super close, her and Bucky. They have nicknames for each other. He started calling her Angel and she started calling him Buck, and neither of them seemed to dislike the term of endearment.

Emma assumed the name White Wolf had meaning to it, because the way Bucky said it didn't seem too casual as him throwing out Angel at her.

"Alright, I'm inside. Therefore, way ahead of you. It's not great, but very doable."  Bucky says into the earpiece.