22

Emma was sitting in the living room of her apartment. She had just left Peter and was dropped off by Happy.

And like she had predicted, there were plenty of photos of her and Peter trending on Twitter. All the teens who were obsessed with romance were even editing them with weird ship names, which Emma was so confused and oddly concerned with. Did people genuinely care this much about her love life?

However, as she looks at the photos, she couldn't help but smile. Seeing how genuine Peter was. It was nice to see him again. It had pained her for months to not be able to see him, expect on the news. It was hard to not have him to talk to about her dad, about this post Blip world, about her mission with Sam and Bucky.

Speaking of Sam.

Her phone rang.

Emma pulls it to her ear, "Where do you need me?" She spoke.

.

..

...

Dressed in the suit presented to her by Bucky but made by Shuri, Emma landed in the streets of Lower Manhattan. She looks up and sees a large amount of people trying to make their way through the chaos.

Emma then found someone.

"Buck-!"

Bucky Barnes turns to look at her.

Emma jogged over to him and he looked at her, geniunely shocked that she was here dressed as a superhero ready to fight crime.

"Static," Bucky says, "Or?"

Emma shakes her head, "Not important what my name is right now. We have bigger problems."

Bucky nods in agreement.

As Bucky and Emma walk through the crowd of people, they hear Sam's voice through their earpiece.

"I'm almost there."  Sam says.

"What's the plan?" Bucky asks.

Emma glanced at Bucky.

"Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes opened."  Sam says.

Emma glanced around, "It could be anybody." She says.

Bucky and Emma walk up towards some agents. The men sigh at some sort of frustration, but noticed Barnes and Stark walking over.

"Sergeant Barnes," The man greets Bucky in a friendly manner.

Emma watched them shake hands and then their eyes fall upon Emma, who was wearing her mask. She was about to say something, but the other one cut her off.

"We know who you are, ma'am. Our clearance is high enough to know who Static is." He says, "It's good to finally meet you."

Emma gives him a small smile.

"Any by the way, I called in some back up."  Sam says.

Emma looks back at Bucky, and was about to say something but was yet again interrupted, but this time was from another man. This man was standing behind Emma and Bucky.

"Excuse me, sir and ma'am. Are you supposed to be here?" He asks.

Emma and Bucky turn around to see this mysterious man stare them down. Emma was a little nervous about what was going to happen. She had been fighting along side Sam and Bucky for a little bit now, but she was still a little rusty in the whole crime fighting gig.

The man tapped on the side of his face making a blue shimmer flush over his face before he grabbed what seemed to be an invisible mask and pulled it off to reveal he was not in fact a man.