06

"Well, I feel better." Sam joked.

The three stepped outside of the police station that evening. They walked by some cop cars, and could hear the sirens whooping.

"I feel awful," Bucky says.

Emma frowns, "Ditto."

When they turn, they are met with John and Lemar. John was leaning against a cop car with a gleeful smile on his face.

"Gentlemen and lady, of course." He says, "Good to see you again."

Emma along with Sam and Bucky stopped by them. Bucky leaned on a car next to the one Lemar and John were parked by. Sam stood in front and Emma was a little in between Bucky and Sam.

"Look, if we divide ourselves, we don't stand a chance, you guys know that." John says.

"So what do you got?" Sam asks them.

John glanced at Sam, "Well, the leader's name is Karli Morgenthau. We've been targeting civilians who've been helping Karli move from place to place." John says.

"They geotagged a location, then scrambled the signal. But our satellites have found their symbol popping up in various displaced communities all across Central and Eastern Europe." Hoskins says.

Walker nods, "We think that she's taking the medicine she just stole to one of these camps." Walker says, "Well, there are hundreds of those all over the planet since the Blip."

Bucky grins a little, "So I guess you'll have to look real hard." He says.

John looks at Bucky, "Good thing I have 20/20 vision, huh." He says at the former Winter Soldier.

Emma crosses her arms on her chest, "So where is she now, Walker?" She asks, "Do you even know?"

John glanced at the woman, "No, we don't know, Emma. It's only a matter of time before we find out." He says.

Bucky still grins.

"Things are really intense for you, aren't they, Walker?" Bucky asks.

Sam interrupts them, "Take it easy. Look, Walker's right. It is imperative that we find them and stop them." Sam glanced at John, "But you guys have rules of engagement and all kind of authorizations you have to get."

Emma glanced at John. He looked angry. He seemed to have it in his mind that he'd be working with them. After all, he or at least someone above or below him, got Bucky out of his court ordered therapy.

"We're free agents. We're more flexible. So it wouldn't make sense for us to work with you." Sam finishes.

Walker glares, "A word of advice, then. Stay the hell out of my way." He says.

Emma looks at him, "And I suggest you do the same." She says.

Walker shifts his glare to Emma.

She smirks and little and motions to Sam, that it was time to go. Sam just nods and without even acknowledging them, Bucky also follows the pair.

.

..

...

"You really think it was smart of you to say that to John?" Sam asks.

Emma shakes her head, "I don't care. The guy's an ass."

Bucky smirks a little, "Can agree to that." He says.

The three were walking down the streets of Baltimore at night. They were heading to their next plan of action, what it what? Well, none of them were quite sure on how to stop Karli.