ENDING 1- Our tale of eternity

This is ending 1/3. After this ending is complete, each of the other two will begin right where chapter 59 leaves off, as this one does. None of the endings have any link to one another, so I'll let you all decide which ending will be the "True ending", and where you'll have your road end. It's your life, after all.

There was a heavy fog of tension in the air. It consumed all that floated in the ghostly graveyard that served as a funeral home for your lifeless form, and if you hadn't been anything more than a spirit, then it would have taken you along with it, but you were stuck right where you were. A choice had to be made, and as you turned to look at Henry again, standing mere inches from you, it was clear that you had come to a decision.

'I don't want this to be how it ends, but it's the only way to get my life back.'

Despite the terrors that blocked your path every once in a while, you were glad that you'd been able to meet Bendy and the others. Friends like those, and a lover whose unrelenting determination had persevered until your dying breath...They were hard to find. You couldn't have been more happy with those around you. You weren't content with the way that you died, but all that you had been able to do for them was done, and nothing could alter that now.

It was only the repeating loop that would give you what you had lost.

"I'm going to use the end reel." You told him, your tone being slightly unsure. As much as you wanted to be firm with your choice, it was hard to come to terms with the end of your own road.

"Very well." Henry said in response, gesturing to the ink demon as he continued mourning. "I assume you'll want to at least say goodbye then, if that's your final choice."

You turned to your dancing devil, frowning at his emotional state. He wouldn't hear a word of it, but you still wanted to give him a farewell. It was a better thing to do.

"Oh Bendy." You walked up to him, lifting your hand and lightly touching his face. The demon didn't react, but you didn't focus on that. "I love you. I'm sorry it has to end this way. I wanted a happy ending too, but not everything goes as planned...And I'm sorry I never gave you what you so desperately needed, and I will carry that burden in my heart forever."

Your words fell on deaf ears, and he had no physical or mental reaction to you.

You felt tears once again stream down your face, and you rested your forehead against his own, which was only possible because he was hunched over as he held your body. The sadness was radiating off of him like he was a burning flame, almost completely burnt out, but still glowing like scalding embers.

"I'll see you again soon, love...In another life."

You gave him a kiss on his head before backing away. It was beginning to get too emotional, and if you continued you would not have the strength to leave him and get to the end reel.

"I'm ready to go now." You forced out the words, turning away from the ink demon and urging yourself to follow Henry as he nodded and walked off towards the wall.

There is always that one, last glance back at your past. You took it, and you could have sworn that everything you'd experienced flashed through your mind like a tape, showing you both the good times and the bad, and everything that had lead up to your demise.

'It's been one hell of a ride meeting you, Bendy.'

Henry let his transparent form simply phaze through the wall, gesturing for you to do the same with a wave of his hand before he completely vanished. You lowered your head and followed with hesitant steps.