Chapter 32- Grim news

Before I begin with the chapter, I'd like to thank you all. As readers, and participants in this silly little story I started in middle school. I never expected this book to get the amount of support that it has, weather it be comments, votes, or even a chance at all.

I know, It's just a fanfiction...But I honestly couldn't believe that this has around 12,000 reads. Seeing that some people actually want to see where this story goes, I can't help but wonder where this will end up if I ever finish it.

I made the quick sketch of Bendy at the top as a thank you, and despite the fact that this story Isn't meant to be taken seriously, It's still giving me plenty of opportunities to learn better writing format and variety. It's a win-win in my book, but anyway...

Thank you all, and I hope you enjoy the chapter...

_____

Bendy was always one to jump to conclusions. He never took the time to think about a realistic possibility before going straight into the pit of bad thoughts. Thinking realistically hadn't been the reasoning for his rise in power in this studio, and he had proved his inability to do anything like it when he had met (Y/n).

He had to be quick on his feet, and react to threats instantly in order to keep himself out of harm's way. I guess it wasn't a surprise when he assumed that the more hostile searchers belonged to Alice.

You and Bendy hadn't had the most pleasant experience after making your way through the vent. The demon led you into a place called, "Bendy Land", and since then the two of you had been bombarded with the small, groaning beasts.

They only dared to act hostile towards the ink demon himself, if they followed Alice Angel.

It hadn't been as magical of a time as you had hoped. Seeing all of the bright lights and the carnival games had gotten you excited. Too bad those searchers had to ruin it.

At least Bendy had taken care of them. They were all gone for now...

"M'Lord? Are you awake?"

The demon in question blinked his non-visible eyes open, glancing around and feeling a rush of memories flood back into his head. He was laying up against the wall inside one of the carnival booths, hoping to shield himself from the view of any other passing searchers. He had grown tired from the constant attacks, and intended to avoid the rest of those annoying things.

He could feel the weight of a sleeping (Y/n) on top of him, laying under his arm. The toon had completely forgotten that the two of you had decided to stay there and get some rest for a while.

Releasing a quiet groan, he turned his drowsy, irritated gaze over to the big window at the front of the booth. Sure enough, Sammy was there, peeking his head in with his hands grabbing onto the edge of the counter from outside the booth.

"What the hell do you want Lawrence?" Bendy asked with a low growl. "I've already had a bad enough couple hours without you showing up..."

Sammy frowned worredly and began to reply immediately. "I-I didn't intend to anger you M'Lord, I just needed to talk with you about a pressing matter regarding..."

He paused, unsure of whether to mention the newcomers, or Alice first. Telling the ink demon about the cops might cause a more physical reaction, and (Y/n) probably wouldn't appreciate being woken up after going through so much violence within the last few hours.

"Well, there are actually a few things I think you'd be better off knowing."

Bendy huffed, but carefully moved (Y/n) beside him and got up. He quietly exited the booth and frowned at the prophet. He wasn't too thrilled about both being interrupted from his sleep, and being caught holding (Y/n) like that by this pathetic man.