"Good enough. You're your company's asset when you're at work but once you step inside our apartment, you're mine. Do you get it?" Jessica wiped the lipstick stain left by Jessica on Yuri's lips.

"Got that alright, Jessi. Let's find others now. We have nothing else to bet anyway." Yuri grabbed Jessica's arm and walked away to search Taeyeon and friends.

------------------------------------

*CRING CRING CRING*

Lots of tokens were out from the slot machine when the machine stopped at Jackpot in a row. Both Yoona and Seohyun were shocked for they didn't plan this to happen at all. Seohyun dislike gambling while Yoona wanted to try it. Seohyun couldn't play card games while Yoona didn't know roulette rules. Yoona and Seohyun wanted to play together so they finally chose slot machine since it was the easiest one.

"Wow!! That's just wow!! How could you do that, Hyunnie??" Yoona squatted and caught the coins with her two palms. She then showed that to Seohyun.

"Hahaha.. I don't know either, Yoong. What should we do with this then?" Seohyun felt proud of herself for she never gambled before.

"How if we used it to buy drinks and maybe rent a private room where we can have fun with ourselves? It's too crowded here and I won't let my wife for the second time dance wildly on stage." Taeyeon came and smiled at the winning couple.

"Yaah!! Don't remind me about that! Hmm.. But then I think again.. If my action in the past can turn you into beast again in bed-" Taeyeon quickly covered Tiffany's mouth.

"Hahaha.. I never knew you could transform into savage beast when you're doing that activity, Taeng! I thought only my Hyunnie can do that." Yoona casually commented, totally oblivious with her blushing girlfriend.

"So you think that I'm a beast once we're making love, huh? An animal which doesn't have smart brain? A monster who execute things without having second thoughts? How could you, Yoong? I thought you love me." Seohyun turned serious and a frown was detected clearly on her face. Taeyeon and Tiffany stiffled a giggle knowing where this would lead to.

"Yaaa.. Baby,, you know that's not what I meant." Yoona came closer and tried to explain the misunderstanding situation.

"Then what do you mean, huh? Will you stop loving me if I become a beast whenever we do bed activities? Will your love grow rusty if I'm uncontrollable in bed? Will you leave me once you're tired of my bad habit when we have sex?" Seohyun turned somber and sadness was reflected on her beautiful face.

"No no no.. Of course not, baby. I'll still love you the same no matter what you may become. I will never leave you because I've left my heart and trust it with you. How could I continue my life without my heart then? Trust me, Hyunnie-ah. I love you not only for the current time but I also have plan to spend the rest of my life with you." Yoona cooed and Taeny stepped away, create some distance so their existence wouldn't disturb the fighting couple.

"Where's the proof then? Where's the guarantee that you'll still love me even if I'll turn into beast once we do it? How can I trust you when it's all based on words only, not action?" Seohyun sighed followed by Yoona for she knew what Seohyun meant by those statements.

"Taeng, Fany, will you please take care of the coins Seohyun won? We'll excuse ourselves for half an hour or so. You can use the coins and exchange it to buy alcoholic drinks or rent the VIP room. Just make sure you'll text me the place later." Yoona said to the married couple.

"Baby, let's go. I'll prove that I wasn't bluffing or merely boasting about my capability to love you." Yoona took Seohyun's hand and dragged her to the nearby toilet.