Chapter 38: Sleepover

Comincia dall'inizio

Y/N: Cyaヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

I changed Shoto's contact name to 'Shoto' and scrolled through my phone to pass time while waiting for Shoto to come out of his house. 'I miss Yuki...' I thought as I saw a white kitten picture on my phone. Speaking of Yuki, I noticed that I had white cat fur all over me and I tried my best to pat all the white fur on me.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long." A monotone voice appeared out of nowhere, causing me to flinch. "Geez, Don't pop out of nowhere on me. I could've broke your nose." I said, remembering the last time someone tried to kidnap me when I was like fourteen, I broke their nose but they asked for it. "Sorry..." "It's alright, now off we go to my house!"

~~~~~~

Shoto and I arrived at my house and I took out my keys to unlock my door since my father was sort of disabled. "Welcome back, Y/N- Ohhh, Is that Endea-?" I threw my shoe at him to shut him up. "Ow, is that how you treat your father?" "Yes."

As we were going upstairs, "Don't make too much noise~" My father teased. Shoto had a clueless, innocent face just like a kid. He clearly didn't understand what my father was saying. 'I have to protect his innocence.' I thought. "Pretend my father isn't here." "Why? He seems pretty nice."

"Even, your little boyfrien-" "Where do you wanna sleep tonight..." I threw my bag at him and he dodged it easily. "six feet deep under the ground or in a coffin?" I said as veins popped out of my forehead.

"Neither."

"Then shut the fuck up."

"Yes ma'am."

~~~~~~

I led Shoto to the guest's room and let him settle in. "If you need me, my room is right next to yours." I said as I shut the door behind me and went to my room to change my clothes. I flopped onto my bed and opened my phone to search 'what to do when a friend is staying over?'.

1. Play games like board games, card games.

I was too lazy to get the board games out so that was a no.

2. Host a potluck lunch or dinner.

Heck no.

3. Host a movie night

That idea screamed out yes so I rushed out of my room and slammed the guest's room door open. "Shoto, let's have a movie nig-" I paused as I saw my father sitting beside Shoto. "What are you doing here?" My hands formed a fist, ready to punch him if he said anything weird. "Choose your words wisely." I warned.

"We are just having a chat," My father placed his elbow onto Shoto's shoulder. "right, Roki?" He said. Shoto didn't react much toward his actions and had his usual stoic expression. "Out. Now." I said as I pointed at the door. "Alright, alright. I'll leave." My father said as he exited the room.

"Did he say anything weird?" I asked, making sure he didn't say something that he shouldn't say. "No." "Alright." I trusted Shoto wouldn't lie since he didn't seem the type to lie but my trust issues were tingling. "Are you really really sure?" I asked again.

"Yes, I am sure." He said. There weren't any signs of him lying. 'Alright, I'll trust him.' I thought. "Anyway, let's have a movie night!" I said cheerfully.

"Movie night...?" He asked.

"Meaning we are going to watch movies, idiot." I said as I dragged Shoto to the theater room. I opened the door and turned on the lights. "Take a seat on the sofa and grab whatever you wanna eat." I said.

{A/N: This is what the theater room looks like and pretend there's a table in the middle with tons of snacks and drinks on it but feel free to use your own designs

{A/N: This is what the theater room looks like and pretend there's a table in the middle with tons of snacks and drinks on it but feel free to use your own designs.}

Shoto and I took a seat beside each other and turned on the air conditioner. "What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked as I grabbed the remote. "I don't know..." He said. 'Oh... right...' I thought and remembered he probably has never ever watched a single movie in his life because of his shit father.

"It's fucking time to reclaim your childhood." I clicked onto Disney Plus. "No is not an option." I said as I typed in (your favorite disney princess movie). He didn't complain so I assumed he's alright with it. I clicked onto the movie and shared the huge bag of popcorn with him.

After that movie, I asked if Shoto liked it or not and he liked it so we watched (your favorite childhood movie). The both of us literally had forgotten we have school tomorrow.

{A/N: I need a life and stop writing fanfics but I have no ✨self control✨ so here I am writing the three chapters in a day and now time to fucking write another chapter because yes. It's 12am too. I have school omfg but fuck it.}