Chapter 33 (Memories)

Yuichi POV (a few days later)

"So, 'He' already manipulated the sound ninja?" I ask Ayumi-sensei
"Yep, 'He' also said we'll return to our world after the sound ninja got caught when they tried to take over the Leaf village." She answers
"When Tenten got transport to this world?" (Y)
"Yep" (A)
"Can we also help Tenten when she transports to this world?" (Y)
"'He' didn't say we can't so I guess we can."(A)

We're on our way to the Sound village, and as usual, Kuro is sleeping on my shoulder.

...I'm bored...Hmm, I looked at sensei and thought 'ooh I know .' with a mischievous smile. >:3

"So sensei..." (Y)
"Hm?" (A)
"You and Kaka-sensei huh?" after I said that, her face turned into a tomato in seconds.
"I-i_it's not what you think." (A)
"Hm hm sure" (Y)
"Ugh, shut it" (A)

Timeskip (At the Sound Village)

We arrived at the Sound Village, Two people were waiting at the gate. Karin and Tayuya. 

(Note: so, I know Karin is one of the Uzumaki descendent in the original, but in this, I'm going to make it seem that Karin ran away from her hometown and was accepted in the Sound village, she's now a medical ninja and still has her ability to track down chakra. And I know that the sound village isn't a real village but pretend it is for the story's sake.)

"Welcome back YUIII!!!" Karin exclaim while running to me and hugging me to death, jk

"Karin-....can't...b-breath," I said while struggling for air. 

I glance at Ayumi-sensei "What the hell is going on?" I said in her mind
"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. In her memories, You helped Karin run away from her home and also helped her get accepted here. Also, the people here respect us." (A)
"YOU COULDN'T MENTION IT EARLIER." (Y)
"....."(A)
"DON'T IGNORE ME" (Y)

While I'm arguing with Ayumi-sensei in mind, Karin and Tayuya escort us to the Leader, Noya Hideki (A/N: I made up the name)

"Yuichi, Ayumi, IT'S BEEN SOO LONG," Noya said childishly while hugging me.

Noya Hideki's personality is almost the same as Mikey from Tokyo Revengers, from what I saw in the memories 'he' made. Most of the time Noya is childish but when he's doing his duty as the leader, his face turns serious.

According to the memories 'he' made, Noya is 19 years old, 2 years older than me, yet he still acts childish. Unbelievable. Despite having a childish personality, his IQ is higher than anyone in the village. Also, he was born with a dark impulse.

This is what he looked like:

"Hey, Noya. Wow, you look taller than before." I say to him
He giggles, "So, did you get any info about the Leaf Village?"
"Of course we did, you didn't think we just laze around did you?" Ayumi-sensei told him.
"Noya-sama was worried you guys were being tortured there or worse dead," Karin said, Tayuya just nodded.