Bonus Chapter (New year)

Yuichi POV

It was a Snowy Friday, 8 days before the new year. Me and Sakura are walking together to the Academy, Kuro is on my head sleeping, like usual. 

When we reach our classroom, Everyone's attention turned to us but we didn't realize it, since we were busy chatting. Sakura saw Menma and instantly run to him, and I went up to Ino-chan and Kiba who are at my desk, "Hey guys" Akamaru barked happily at me while they turned to me, their eyes are wide they look like they'll pop their eyes, I tilted my head, confused. "Yui-chan...." Ino-chan started, " Where did you get that hoodie? It looks so cool." Kiba finished, excitedly.

I look down at my hoodie and look back at them, "Oh this? I made them" 

Hinata POV 

I got to the classroom and saw forehead clinging to Menma. 

'What the hell is forehead doing to my Menma-kun? Tch, I was planning to invite Menma-kun first without any interruptions. Guess I'll start with that girl first

Yuichi POV

Someone slammed their hand on my desk, making a loud noise. This makes me, Ino-chan and Kiba flinch. I turned to the culprit and saw that it's Hinata Hyuga. 

"Hyuga-san?" I asked her, confused why she did that. 

"Call me Hinata, got it?" She said angrily. I just nod 'seems like she's in a bad mood'

"Anyway, here." She gave me, Ino-chan, and Kiba an invitation paper(?)

"My family is hosting a new year party in a week and I'm allowed to bring my classmates,"

"Ok I'll be there, also are you inviting the whole class or people of your choice?"

"People my choice. I invite Menma-kun, you three, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, and forehead." 

"Forehead?" I asked. "She meant Sakura" Ino-chan answered. 

"Party starts at 7 PM. Make sure to come with gifts" After she say that, she left.

"Are you guys going?" I asked Ino-chan and Kiba. "Mhmm" Ino-chan and Kiba nod, while Akamaru shakes his head.

Just in time Iruka sensei entered the classroom and start teaching. 

I already knew the lesson, so I just start thinking about what gift should I get for the others

'What should I get for them? Maybe foods..? Nah..... Maybe... ' I look at my hoodie and got an idea 'I know, I'll give them my homemade hoodies. I'll make them hoodies each based on their hair color and colors that represent them.'

'Hey Kuro' 

'What'

'Do you want to go to the party?'