Chapter 7 (First day in Academy)

Yuichi POV

A week has passed, and I already know how to fight. Ayumi-sensei told me that there will be other teachers that'll teach me how to fight in their way. 

 Today is gonna be my first day in the academy. Sakura went to the academy early, since Grandpa wanted to see me before my first day. I got ready and make breakfast for me and Kuro. It turns out Kuro can eat both human and cat foods, but he prefers human foods. I also made lunch for me and Sakura. It's chicken katsu curry rice with two sticks of dango

After we ate, I put on my sling bag (I just bought it when I went on a shopping spree with Sakura) and Kuro jumped on my head. I was wearing an oversized hoodie and denim short pants (Picture in Information)

I wear my shoes and lock the door once I'm outside. And made my way to grandpa's Office. 

On my way there, I saw Ayumi-sensei standing outside grandpa's office. "Ayumi-sensei?" She turns to me and smiles, "Good you're here. Let's go. Lord Third is waiting" She opens the door and gestures for me to come first. I went inside and saw Grandpa, Minato-san, and Kakashi, after Ayumi-sensei closed the door their attention are on me. "Good morning Yuichi, are you ready for your first day?" grandpa said. "A little nervous" I answered with a nervous smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll fit right in," Minato-san said with a smile. "Yuichi, This is Kakashi Hatake" he pointed to Kakashi, who's reading a  certain book (for those naruto fans, Jiraiya and Kakashi are still perverts) 'I already know that, but oh well.' "you've already met Ayumi and Minato. Kakashi will be the one who takes you to the academy. But before that, I have some news for you"

I tilt my head a little, curious about the news.

"Last night Ayumi ask me a favor about you. Since she got her hands full with training your powers along. Minato, Kakashi, and Fugaku will be teaching you how to fight. Fugaku will teach you this week since Ayumi already did last week. Minato will teach you next week, and Kakashi will teach you after Minato. You'll only have three days off each week, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Understood?" Grandpa explained and asked. I answered while giving a salute, "Yes sir Granpa sir"

"Now that's done, ready to go?" Kakashi-san asked while closing his book.

 I hummed an "mhm"

"Let's go then," He said while walking out the door

"Bye bye grandpa, Ayumi-sensei, and Minato-san," I said and follow Kakashi-san.

At the academy 

"Here we are, let's go. They're probably already started the class," Kakashi told me

When we arrive in front of a door, Kakashi-san knocks on the door. A few minutes later, Iruka opens the door "Kakashi, What brings you here?" he asks

"Just escorting a new student" he answers while patting my head

Iruka turns to me, probably just noticing me. "I see, hello my name is Iruka Umino. You can call me Iruka-sensei" 

"Nice to meet you, Iruka-sensei. My name is Yuichi Hyakuya" I said while bowing a little.

"Well, I should be going. I still have some stuff to do" Then Kakashi-san disappear.

"Class, attention. We have a new student so, I want you all to get along. Yuichi, you can come in."

I enter the class and stand beside Iruka-sensei. "Why don't you introduce yourself"

"Hello everyone, my name is Yuichi Hyakuya. I hope we can all be friends" I introduce myself with a smile

"If anyone has a question, raise your hand"