Chapter 29 (Finals exam)

Yuichi POV

Long story short, The past month was somewhat hectic. Never mind, it was CHAOS.

Sacchan wouldn't stop lecturing me about not getting too close with The Sand siblings. Whiskers wouldn't stop glaring at my sand bracelet, and Duckbutt is always pestering me about The sand siblings' weakness. Thankfully. They were busy with their training for the past month that they almost didn't have the time to pester or lecture me. Yay (/^ ▽ ^)/

But now, it's time for the final match. The place where the matches take place is in a stadium near the center of the village, with people from other villages coming to watch the match. But,  for some reason, Kin and Zaku forfeit. Weird, I have a bad feeling about that. Putting that aside, There only gonna be 4 matches. The first match is Sasuke vs Neji. I bet the match will end up in a scream-off match, considering that the two boys are both a flirt and a pervert. 

"LET THE FIGHT BEGIN" Hayate yelled (Note: Since the sand attack the Leaf in the original, even though they're on good terms with the leaf village. I'm gonna make it so that they're not attacking. Besides, I doubt the Sand siblings will attack the Leaf Village since The Leaf village is Yuichi's home.)

Timeskip

Yup, just as I expected. Sasuke and Neji only yelled at each other about how the other should approach girls. Neji kept screaming about looking at the girls' bodies and Sasuke denied it by only looking at the girls' faces. At this point, they only embarrass themselves more in front of important people. And Hayate decided neither of them won. Idiots (-_-').

The second match is Temari vs Choji. Temari-senpai attacked Choji with her fan, but he dodge it. The whole time, Temari-senpai attacked him, but he kept dodging, not attacking once. This made Temari-senpai mad, "YOU BASTARD, STOP DODGING LIKE A COWARD AND FIGHT ME ALREADY" Choji stop running and stare at her intensely, which is kinda creepy, to be honest. I wonder how Choji fights back, considering that Temari-senpai is a long-range fighter, while Choji is a short-range fighter.

"I give up"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HUH"

Me, Temari-senpai, and everyone look dumbfounded. "*Cough* Then the winner is Temari of the Sand"

Then the third match is Me vs Kankuro. Heh, piece of cake. While walking to the arena, 'Let's see, I can't use Kuro since I need him for my final match. Lilly? no. Freda? also no.....Ugh, this is harder than I thought.....OH, I know.'

At the Arena, I see Kankuro with his puppet across from me. "Ready to lose, shortie."

"Don't be so full of yourself kitty cat," I said to him. This made tick marks appear on his forehead. Hehe, that's what you get for calling me shortie. >:3

"Begin" 

Kankuro use his puppet to attack me. After training with the sand siblings, I figured there weaknesses. Kankuro's weakness is that he can only control his puppets for a certain distance.