Chapter 27 (Forest of death)

Yuichi POV

Thank god, it's over.

I'm now walking around the village to clear my mind. Earlier, Anko-san announces that we'll take the second exam tomorrow morning. So far most of the events happen like in the anime, but I wonder, will Orochimaru, Kabuto, and The sand nin betray the Leaf? Nonononono don't think that Yui. You partner with Kabuto and Orochimaru already know you. And The Sand are allied with the Leaf, but in Naruto, The Sand also betray the Leaf even though they are already allied. *Sigh* I Guess we'll find out in The second exam.

Tomorrow

"This place creeps me out," Sacchan said.

"It should. There's a reason why this place is called the forest of death," Anko-san said with a smirk
"Now before we begin the test, you have to sign this consent form," she said while handing us the papers.

"What for?" I asked, pretending to be clueless.

"Some of you may not come back from this test and I have to get your consent for that risk. Otherwise, it would be my responsibility"

"While you're reading the paper, I'll explain what you'll be doing for this test."

"The first thing you need to know is that this test is all about your fighting skills and survival skills. All together twenty-seven teams will be taking apart the test, along with a solo taker." Anko-san glances at me. Some of them caught her glance and are staring at me like I'm some kind of prey. Damn them, I'll show them. " So half of the teams will be going after the heaven scrolls while the others will be going after the Earth scroll." (Anko)

"Wait so we have to have both of them?" (Sasuke)

"Yes, you'll be fighting to get both heaven and earth scrolls." (Anko)

"Okay so how do we pass?" (Menma)

"You and your team have to bring the scrolls to the tower. This test has a time limit. You must finish it within five days."

Timeskip

Sacchan wanted to take a breath so she's walking around. I have no idea where is Whisker (Menma) or Duckbutt (Sasuke)

Right now, I'm sitting under a nearby tree, re-reading the paper that I already sign. Kuro is sleeping as usual. What's new about it? 

Just then a shadow loomed over me. "What are you want, Kabuto?"

"Hey I'm older than you, give me some respect." (Kabuto)

"Nope." (Yuichi)

He sits next to me. "Why are you taking the exam again? You could've passed it last time."(Yuichi)

"The exam was too hard that I fail." (Kabuto)

"I call bullshit."(Yuichi)

"Fine fine, I took the exam to gather information until now." (Kabuto)

"Huh, what do you mean 'until now '?"(Yuichi)

"The Hokage asks Orochimaru and me to test the participants from the inside." (Kabuto)

"So you both are disguising as participants?"(Yuichi)

"Yep" (Kabuto)

"So, who're you planning to attack?" (Yuichi)

"Your team" (Kabuto)

"I see"(Yuichi)

"You're not worried?"(Kabuto)