Bonus Chapter: 'Breaking up ' prank

(All characters are in the second year of high school)

School AU

Yuichi POV

I have been dating Menma for a year. Menma is one of the most popular people in the school. Hinata and Sakura used to be obsessed with Menma and they went ballistic went they found out that I'm dating him, but they got over it. Now I'm good friends with them and Ino. Also, I forgot to mention that Sakura is dating Sasuke, Hinata is dating Kiba (No, I don't support  HinataxKiba), And Ino is dating Kaito(my OC)

Hinata suggest we have a girl's sleepover in her house (*cough cough* mansion *cough cough*)

When we all gather in Hinata's room, we watch movies and play board games with Hinata in the first place, me in second place, Sakura in third, and Ino in fourth.

"I'm bored," Sakura said. "Why don't we play truth or dare?" I suggest. "OMG, Why didn't we think of that?" Hinata said. Ino just laughs.

We play a few rounds until it's my turn. "Yui, truth or dare" "Dare" "I dare you to text Menma you want to break up and ignore his text until tomorrow." "...ok then but I can confront him tomorrow at school right?" "Mhmm" Sakura just nod

I took out my phone, albeit hesitantly. And text Menma

Baby Whiskers

Hey Menma

Is there something wrong? 

You didn't call me 'baby '

I want to break up

...

Say that again

I want to break up

Why 

(Read)

Yui, don't leave me on read 

(Read)

He kept spamming my phone and tried to call me, but I just shut down my phone. Me and the girl all laugh. I can't wait to see his expression tomorrow.

Tomorrow at school 

I was putting my stuff in my locker when someone pull my hand and drag me somewhere. I turn to see who it is. "Menma?" He just glances at me and continues dragging me. After a while, he drags me to the back of the school, then pushes me to the walls with his hands beside my head blocking my escape "Mind explaining about the text yesterday?" I just turn my head to the side "Hmph" I could sense a tick mark appearing on his face.

He grabs my chin and turns to his face. Then he kisses me, "Mhmp" He starts to make out with his tongue. After a while, I was almost out of air, so I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away, keyword: tried. He didn't budge at all. 

Eventually, he pull away and I was taking a deep breath. "So are you gonna tell me?"

"*Inhale* *Exhale* It was a dare from Sakura" I answered with my head down

"Hmm" Was all he said before he kiss me again, this time he didn't pull away at all. I was out of breath and the next thing I know I pass out.

I slowly open my eyes and look around. This isn't my room, this is Menma's

"Awake already?" Menma asks from the door. "What time is it?" "It's 3 PM" 

It took a while to process that "....WHAT? What about school? What about my parents?" "I told the school you're sick and I told your parents, you're staying over until the weekend, And my parents are on a business trip. "

After he explains, he pushes me onto the bed and lay on top of me. "Since you prank me, you have to be my pillow until you make it up for me"

"*Sigh* I guess that's fair," I said as I hug him and fall asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N) = Two updates a day WOOHOOO

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY EVERYONE.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT