Chapter 3 (Hospital)

"________" = talking 

'________' = thinking

'________' = talking to people in their mind

Yuichi POV 

I open my eyes, and for some reason, I feel like I'm not in my room. 'Why is everything animated? Where am I? How did I get here?' i sit up and look through the window beside me. (it's night time Btw)

To my shock, I'm in Konohagakure.

(Please pretend it's nighttime and ignore the rock faces, since it's not the same in the Menma dimension)

'This doesn't make sense, Does it have to do with my wish back in my home? Does this mean I have powers? I'll test it out later ' after I'm done having my panic mind, something or some cat jumped out of the backpack (which I just noticed) and landed on my lap. "Hello," it said, turn out it was a black cat with a bored face(?). My face pales, I don't know how to react. Then I heard footsteps and people talking in Japanese, I think. The black cat just sighed(or is it meow?) and jumped back into the backpack. 

The door opened, and The Hokage comes in. 'Did I get here before naruto was born or did I get here in the alternate one?' The Hokage spoke, "I see that you are awake, I'm the third Hokage, I want to ask a few questions if you don't mind?" I just nod "What is your name? How old are you? and do you remember how you get here?" I answered, " My name is Yuichi Haykuya, I'm 9 years old and all I remember is going to bed, then I woke up in here, and um... can you tell me where I am and how did I get here?" The Hokage answered " You're in Konohagakure otherwise known as 'The hidden Leaf Village' and two jounin brought you back here. They said that they found you near the roadside to the village. Do you remember where you live?" I shake my head, no. " Well then, do you want to live in the Hidden Leaf Village?" I answered "Yes" The Hokage looks relieved (?)

"After I discharge you from the hospital, I'll give you a home and some money for food and clothes. Also, I'll enroll you in the academy. I'll send you some money once every month until you graduate, understand?" I answered and asked," Yes Hokage-Sama and What do they teach in the academy?" The Hokage answered, " The academy teaches young people about the shinobi history, and basic lessons and trains them to become a shinobi, once you've graduated you'll become a Genin."

 'I'm gonna be a Genin' i mentally fangirled

 "And one last question Hokage- sama, can you tell me who are the jounin that bring me here? I want to thank them personally." The Hokage smiled, and said "Just call me grandpa if you want, and sure I'll call them" "Thank you, grandpa."

A few minutes later (Feels like an hour though) 

Kushina POV

The Hokage told us to see the girl since he wanted to sign the paper to discharge her and because she wanted to see us. Minato and I enter the room and saw that she's awake. I walked up to her, took a seat on the chair beside the bed, and said " Thank Kami, you're awake. My name is Kushina Namikaze and this is my husband Minato Namikaze. What's your name, sweetie?" 

She answered in a small voice " My name is Yuichi... Yuichi Hyakuya and um... thank you for saving me." while bowing her head a little since she's still sitting on the bed. Minato said "It's okay, no need to say thank you." while waving his hand a little. Then I asked her "Yuichi, how did you end up near the roadside?" She answered, " I don't know." The peace in the room turned to gloom. Minato quickly asked, " And is it true that you're going to enroll in the academy?" Yuichi's face brightens up and nods. "Oh yes, I'm sure you'll get along with Menma and the others. He's the same age as you"

Yuichi POV 

Menma...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Does this mean I'm in the alternate dimension? 

Can I really have friends? 

What if I got betrayed again?

Back to Kushina's POV 

"Sweetie, are you okay?" I asked. Her eyes are wide like she has seen a ghost. "Can I really have friends?" She asked, her voice being small. "Back at where I'm from, my so-called friends betrayed me. They spread fake rumors about me saying someone like me doesn't deserve friends, everyone then started to avoid me like I'm some kind of freak, my dad left me for another woman, and my mom is the only one who cared for me...Kushina-san, Minato-san, Do I deserve to have friends? Will they betray me too?" While she's talking, tears start to come out of her eyes. 

I was shocked, 'Just what happen to this girl?' 

Minato answered while holding back his tears" Yes, sweetie you deserve to have friends and no, they won't betray you. We promise you on that." More tears starts to come out of her eyes, then she cried while saying " Thank you, thank you so so much "Minato and I hug her. 

'Hopefully, she'll be happy living here'  is what Minato and I are thinking

After talking for an hour or so, Me and Minato had to go home since the visit time is over. " Bye Yuichi, goodnight and sleep well. Hopefully, we can talk some other time." Minato said. Yuichi answered " Bye Kushina-san, bye Minato-san" while smiling and holding her backpack on her lap. We went home, check on Menma (who was already asleep), do our night routine, and went to sleep.

(A/N) = FINALLY no more exams. Also, This story will have slow updates. I have a busy routine. And this story will be in between some of the naruto episodes and my imagination.

THANK YOU FOR READING, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT