Chapter 8 (The Kazekage)

Yuichi POV

"And that's all for today, be sure to practice the clone jutsu we just learn," Iruka-sensei said. Then he walks out of the class

I had just finished putting my stuff in my backpack, when Ino-chan went over to my desk, "Umm...Yui-chan, do you want to walk home together?" she asked while poking her index fingers together

"Sorry Ino-chan, but I have to visit someone," I said to her apologetically.

"Oh, that's okay. We can do it another" she said 'Ino-chan, YOU ARE AN ANGEL'

While walking in the village, 'Hmm, let's see. Today is the second week, so that means to the Uchiha compound then' I said in my head while changing direction to the Uchiha compound.

At the Uchiha compound, Itachi is standing near the gate. I went up to him and ask "Um, excuse me, do you know where Fugaku Uchiha is?" Itachi turned to me, "What's your name?" "Yuichi Hyakuya" "My name is Itachi Uchiha, follow me" 

He brought me to a household and led me to the backyard. There I saw Sasuke and Fugaku doing hand signs. "Father, she's here," Itachi said.

Fugaku turns to me. "You must be Yuichi Hyakuya. My name is Fugaku Uchiha. You'll be learning fire jutsu with me and my sons."

"YUICHI?!??"

I turned to the voice and saw Sasuke "Heyo Sasuke"

It's the same for the whole week. Go to school, train with Fugaku-san, and go home. I learned a lot of fighting techniques.

A week later

It's the third week now, an Anbu told me to go to one of the training grounds 'It's the third week now, that means, It's Minato-san.' while sitting down near a tree.

A few minutes later, I sense a presence a few feet behind me. "We meet again Minato-san."

He chuckles, "Your senses are sharp" 

Timeskip (a week later)

Finally, it's the last week. 'Okay, Yuichi, just one more week before you can get your first mission. AHHH SO EXCITED!!! This week is the fourth week, which means it's Kakashi-san.' I said in my mind while walking to one of the training grounds. Last week was exhausting, same goes for the first and second week.

When I arrive at the training ground, I saw Kakashi-san reading his book again (-__-') "Yo, Yuichi"

"Hello, Kakashi-san"

He closes his book, then immediately runs to me. He raises his fist to punch me, but I dodge in time. He kept punching but I avoid them all. I jump a few steps back to create some distance. I quickly imagine the black whips and aim them at Kakashi, But he dodges them.

We kept fighting for hours, then he stops. I was panting and my legs almost gave up. "Impressive, We're done for today. we'll start training tomorrow."

A week later

Kakashi-san taught me a few cool fighting techniques

"And that's all for today, all of you are dismissed," the teacher said

After the teacher said that, I instantly pack my stuff and ran out of the class. The others were already used to it since they thought that I'll do my regular training. 'HA jokes on them, I'm going to do my first mission.'

I ran back home, changes my clothes to an oversized hoodie and short denim jeans ( picture in information) got my ninja pouch, when I'm outside I locked the door and ran to grandpa's office

When I got there, I knocked on the door. a small voice says 'come in

I open the door "Hey gramps," "Hello Yuichi, meet The Kazekage"

I turn to the kazekage "Nice to meet you Kazekage-sama" while bowing a little.

"Stand up straight, child" I did as told.

"Yuichi, your first mission will be staying at the sand village (Sunagakure) for a month. Go pack your stuff and don't worry about the academy, I'll take care of it."

"Yes gramps," I said, then I went home and start packing

After I'm done, I walk to the gate and saw The Kazekage with a few jonin with the sand headbands. "Let's go"

(A/N) = Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating in days. I just got my computer fixed and I got extra lesson in school for the finals.

Also, I'm still improving my writing skills in the fighting scene. So I'm sorry if it's bad.

Thank you so much for reading this

Don't forget to vote and comment. 

Have a good morning/afternoon/night